Bad/good correlation

relentless

Been lurking this community since 10/19. I started working a a seasonal Small Sort last 2019 Peak, was offered to stay permanent.

two questions...

1. Why are most Union members so broken, lazy, and problematic.

2. Why do UPSers at BrownCafe very entitled, it seems to me that most members are Drivers?

Again, these are simple questions.. I may be overthinking this. But there is a very high correlation on UPS Union members and work ethic.

Box Ox

Been lurking this community since 10/19. I started working a a seasonal Small Sort last 2019 Peak, was offered to stay permanent.

two questions...

2. Why do UPSers at BrownCafe very entitled, it seems to me that most members are Drivers?

Again, these are simple questions.. I may be overthinking this. But there is a very high correlation on UPS Union members and work ethic.

Nice try, center manager!

two questions...

Get a job here and you will find out first hand

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

two questions...

Your English, man. I can't even.

relentless

HI! Thank you for the quick replies.

No, I am not a center manager.

I started at a seasonal and now I work permanent at the HUB.

I read a lot of the posts here, most of the "smart ass" or condescending replies from some of the members here I can put a face to them. Actually, I sometimes think, is @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U , @sailfish or a Moderator, this person at my HUB. Again just an EXAMPLE.

I did read somewhere "A fair day's worth equals a fair days pay" something like that.

Does not make sense to me when I see most Union members at my center doing FAIRly nothing...

I read a lot of the posts here, most of the "smart ass" or condescending replies from some of the members here I can put a face to them. Actually, I sometimes think, is @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U , @sailfish or a Moderator, this person at my HUB. Again just an EXAMPLE.

I did read somewhere "A fair day's worth equals a fair days pay" something like that.

Does not make sense to me when I see most Union members at my center doing FAIRly nothing...
He worked there just for Christmas it's a big difference they keep a lot of seasonal guys around just so they don't quit Even though they really don't have work for them to do

relentless

He worked there just for Christmas it's a big difference they keep a lot of seasonal guys around just so they don't quit Even though they really don't have work for them to do

Yes!, I started on 2019 Peak and I am still at the HUB. I know Small Sort is not a difficult/demanding position as others. But damn there are some folks that do not lend a hand to help. I guess its just different work ethic.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I read a lot of the posts here, most of the "smart ass" or condescending replies from some of the members here I can put a face to them. Actually, I sometimes think, is @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U[/USER, [USER=53248]@sailfish or a Moderator, this person at my HUB. Again just an EXAMPLE.[/USER]

The reason is because they are the typical FT worker that’s been though :censored:. You’ve been here less than 6 months, go back to dreamland job you had before where and let the big boys keep working.

CoffeeStainedUniform

two questions...

The job of a driver is very demanding, very difficult, and very frustrating at times. Management will wring you out and hang you to dry every chance they get. The attitude you see is a self-defense mechanism.

Most of us work hard, do our best, and take pride in what we do. Management will force you to work in blizzards, try and get away with sending you with unsafe vehicles, try and short your paycheck. Try and pit employees against each other. They are manipulative and vultures. You learn to be sceptical and watch your back. Hope that helps.

relentless

Union members or UPS workers? I think you're not very good at observations so you're coming to uniformed conclusions.

I'd love to answer this if I knew what the hell you were saying. Lol

BrownCafe users are mostly UPS Drivers.

I guess what I am trying to say is that this forum is mostly geared to UPS Union Drivers.

relentless

The job of a driver is very demanding, very difficult, and very frustrating at times. Management will wring you out and hang you to dry every chance they get. The attitude you see is a self-defense mechanism.

Most of us work hard, do our best, and take pride in what we do. Management will force you to work in blizzards, try and get away with sending you with unsafe vehicles, try and short your paycheck. Try and pit employees against each other. They are manipulative and vultures. You learn to be sceptical and watch your back. Hope that helps.

Okay thank you! That makes sense, I figured this site, BrownCafe, is geared towards UPS Drivers of any sort.

Seems the Union really benefits and takes care of the UPS drivers. HUB workers just take advantage of it.

I see where the fault is.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Okay thank you! That makes sense, I figured this site, BrownCafe, is geared towards UPS Drivers of any sort.

Seems the Union really benefits and takes care of the UPS drivers. HUB workers just take advantage of it.

I see where the fault is.

Part- timers are expendable

get used to it

542thruNthru

Looks like we got another @Rutherford B Hays

Geez what some people won't do to get attention

relentless

Now you're just making stuff up. I post maybe not even five times in the UPS forums a month and always respond respectfully to someone unless they come out swinging.

mmm.."Your english man. I can't even" <<What do you call that? Anyways, the best and most adult like response/clarification was answered by your peers. Learn from them, maybe not everyone comes out swinging.

Thank you.

I will definitely work on my grammar/english more.

542thruNthru

Now you're just making stuff up. I post maybe not even five times in the UPS forums a month and always respond respectfully to someone unless they come out swinging.

When they come out swinging you drop to your knees ready to recieve... oh wait you mean swinging their fists nevermind.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
mmm.."Your english man. I can't even" <<What do you call that? Anyways, the best and most adult like response/clarification was answered by your peers. Learn from them, maybe not everyone comes out swinging.

Thank you.

I will definitely work on my grammar/english more.
Your first post you come on asking a group of people why they are broken, lazy, problematic, and entitled. You'll be lucky if what I said is the worst response you get.