Bad/good correlation

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Been lurking this community since 10/19. I started working a a seasonal Small Sort last 2019 Peak, was offered to stay permanent.

two questions...

1. Why are most Union members so broken, lazy, and problematic.

2. Why do UPSers at BrownCafe very entitled, it seems to me that most members are Drivers?

Again, these are simple questions.. I may be overthinking this. But there is a very high correlation on UPS Union members and work ethic.
i am seasonal employee will i be hired on

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Been lurking this community since 10/19. I started working a a seasonal Small Sort last 2019 Peak, was offered to stay permanent.

two questions...

2. Why do UPSers at BrownCafe very entitled, it seems to me that most members are Drivers?

Again, these are simple questions.. I may be overthinking this. But there is a very high correlation on UPS Union members and work ethic.
There is a couple simple things you can do to be sure your time here is great. Be the best and fastest worker at your hub. Sounds like you already are. Keep up the good work! You will be the go to guy in no time.

FreedomOne

There is a couple simple things you can do to be sure your time here is great. Be the best and fastest worker at your hub. Sounds like you already are. Keep up the good work! You will be the go to guy in no time.

Honestly being the go to guy is not who you want to be. It may feel good short term but they will wear you out because of it.

relentless

You need help at doing your job?
Sounds like you are the problem.

Yeah, I thought so in the beginning.. but then realized that work ethics amongst people may differ.

Some may think you are over working, some that you are not fast enough, some just do not give en ef.

In the end if it were your company, you'd definitely had a different perspective. Not you personally, everyone.

relentless

He’s been here since peak, he’s pretty much an expert by now.

It is not rocket science... I do not think you need a Bachelors or Masters, maybe GED to get a foot in the door.

However, it was already explained to me how Union works and how it benefits UPS drivers that do the real work.

Thanks again

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

two questions...

Your an idiot .