Bad/good correlation

relentless

We have a nickname for PTers who stick around for "the long haul". We call them drivers.

I know.. however, there are PTs at Small Sort that have been at UPS for over 20 years. I am fortunate enough to have a full-time job, been there for 8 years. I was lucky to stay at Small Sort and hopeful that I will remain there for a while. I like UPS benefits and the fact that it keeps me "in-shape"

Also, the weekly pay is great!

I know.. however, there are PTs at Small Sort that have been at UPS for over 20 years. I am fortunate enough to have a full-time job, been there for 8 years. I was lucky to stay at Small Sort and hopeful that I will remain there for a while. I like UPS benefits and the fact that it keeps me "in-shape"

Also, the weekly pay is great!
$100,000 a year is better, just saying...

FreedomOne

After you've been there a while you stop caring to some degree. Most folks that can survive for years have been through enormous amount of :censored2:. Different center managers every two years, different preload sup every year, 3 or more belt sups a year. Add to that the complete disaster that is UPS thinking in doing anything. Stay a while and you'll see. Your just a pup in the shark filled pool.
Not a driver, and Union because it only takes one supervisor trying to bait you into a fight to know you need it.

quad decade guy

Been lurking this community since 10/19. I started working a a seasonal Small Sort last 2019 Peak, was offered to stay permanent.

two questions...

1. Why are most Union members so broken, lazy, and problematic.

2. Why do UPSers at BrownCafe very entitled, it seems to me that most members are Drivers?

Again, these are simple questions.. I may be overthinking this. But there is a very high correlation on UPS Union members and work ethic.
Been lurking this community since 10/19. I started working a a seasonal Small Sort last 2019 Peak, was offered to stay permanent.

two questions...

1. Why are most Union members so broken, lazy, and problematic.

2. Why do UPSers at BrownCafe very entitled, it seems to me that most members are Drivers?

Again, these are simple questions.. I may be overthinking this. But there is a very high correlation on UPS Union members and work ethic.

I'm quite sure I have been at UPS longer than you have been alive. People at UPS earn there pay. There are exceptions in all phases. As a rule we bust our butts. Coming from a snot nosed small sorter...spend some time with me and see how WE ALL EARN OUR PAY. Let's talk about my family that was sacrificed to stay at this job and still paying. Overthinking? No man, you don't have a freaking clue. I have seen lot's of your clueless kind come and go. Please go.

quad decade guy

After you've been there a while you stop caring to some degree. Most folks that can survive for years have been through enormous amount of :censored2:. Different center managers every two years, different preload sup every year, 3 or more belt sups a year. Add to that the complete disaster that is UPS thinking in doing anything. Stay a while and you'll see. Your just a pup in the shark filled pool.
Not a driver, and Union because it only takes one supervisor trying to bait you into a fight to know you need it.

This.^

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes!, I started on 2019 Peak and I am still at the HUB. I know Small Sort is not a difficult/demanding position as others. But damn there are some folks that do not lend a hand to help. I guess its just different work ethic.
Lmao you work small sort and you’re trying to bash others work ethic.