BEARDS

DO YOU HAVE A BEARD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saca La

What is it?
I don’t grow enough facial hair to have a beard but I do grow enough to have like a soul patch thing. Honestly, I got used to a clean shave.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
:confused:
I don’t grow enough facial hair to have a beard but I do grow enough to have like a soul patch thing. Honestly, I got used to a clean shave.
ITS PEAK , it’s like NHL Stanley cup ...the meaning of the beard is more important than the appearance of the beard! Lots of millionaire hockey players grow the beard and don’t care what it looks like, you must have voted yes :lol:

GenericUsername

keep running buddy :lol: THANKS FOR RUNNING, TIME TO HELP

Ever have one of those days where everything went perfect? Great load, no air, no pickups, and no messages to bother you about on-calls or helping someone? That was my day. I mentally shut off and just worked. Mid 70s for temp, 25 stops an hour in a tight area while walking every stop off. Even had a chick answer the door in a bra. Best day I've had in ages.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Ever have one of those days where everything went perfect? Great load, no air, no pickups, and no messages to bother you about on-calls or helping someone? That was my day. I mentally shut off and just worked. Mid 70s for temp, 25 stops an hour in a tight area while walking every stop off. Even had a chick answer the door in a bra. Best day I've had in ages.
Had one Friday like that. Load was perfect they took a section of the projects off me i normally run. Was done by 4:30 got back to the building took a nice long :censored2: and I am on vacation for the week. Was a good day lol