Beer

menotyou

bella amicizia
attention all

attention all Ohio teamsters.......Yuengling beer will be available in-state next month, according to several news reports I've read..........it's about time, no more road trips to Erie, Pa
I went to Erie to Splash Lagoon. Didn't bring beer. Why would you when there are stores everywhere. Who knew Erie has blue laws worse than Canada. OMG!!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Running low IMAG0139.jpg
IMAG0139.jpg

This isn't about beer....but sorta semi related to the topic.

I am passing this on to you ALL because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives.

I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished,
disp.jpg
so I have managed to finish off a bottle of Tequila Rose, a bottle of Merlot, a bootle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum!
disp.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Gee, I should be living in San Fransico ! :

Here is a list of upcoming events benefiting the San Francisco Food Bank:
12/11: Goaldiggers Food Drive at Truck Bar
Donate a standard grocery bag full of food and get all the beer you can drink from 4 to 8 p.m. on Saturday.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Donate a standard grocery bag full of food and get all the beer you can drink from 4 to 8 p.m. on Saturday.

Yes, yes you should. It would be perfect for you. Not to mention all of that beer.

klein

Für Meno :)
I did the big mistake last weekend and bought Boons Peach Cider - imported from California.
Lousy crap, too sweet and only had 4% alcohol.
No thanks, sticking to my Growers from BC, today it's Pomegranate ! :)

107474.jpg

over9five

Staff member

I would donate a few bags. They would lose money still, I can put away a lot of free beer in 4 hours.