Bernie Sanders and the establishment DNC

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
what about cuba's life expectancy program which is somehow higher than america's even though theyve been under major sanctions for decades from the biggest imperial power.
You say the wrong thing in Cuba , and you just may have a real small life expectancy

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
YES!

it was invented in america to convince american populace to fight a wall street war where they would have otherwise lost their money.

afterwards, they took what they learned and moved it to commerce.

i can look it up and name names too.
It worked out well 11 yrs later when Wall Street still collapsed

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Sigmund Freud's nephew, Edward Bernays, wrote the book on propaganda. It turns out propaganda is necessary to get people to buy into bad ideas, that's why communists are experts in the subject. Bernays was hoping to use propaganda for good, but ended up schilling out to companies like Gillett and Barbasol to manipulate people into thinking that "real men shave." True story. You only think men are supposed to have bald faces because your grandpa was brain washed into believing it.

BrownArmy

Sigmund Freud's nephew, Edward Bernays, wrote the book on propaganda. It turns out propaganda is necessary to get people to buy into bad ideas, that's why communists are experts in the subject. Bernays was hoping to use propaganda for good, but ended up schilling out to companies like Gillett and Barbasol to manipulate people into thinking that "real men shave." True story. You only think men are supposed to have bald faces because your grandpa was brain washed into believing it.

Goes back further than that...

REMEMBER THE SPARTANS!

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Kind of like how idiots believe an invisible man in the sky is disapprovingly watching you masturbate.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
God turns his head ... just because you get off on watching men masturbate does not mean God does!
PERVERT HEATHEN!
source.gif