Best tv show theme song.

TheKid

First off....the theme from Cheers gets my vote....thanks Klein. I was in college when that series started and walked right through when they were filming the pilot. Great show....great song. Got a trivia question for everyone....what was the name of the bar that Cheers was filmed in ? Here's a hint....it ain't Cheers.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I can honestly say I don't think I've ever missed an episode of the Hillbillies. (that explains a lot)

Jethro wanted to be a brain surgeon or a fry cook and later a double knot spy and Ellie-Mae went out with Dash Rip-Rock and they ate in the fancy eatin room and used pool cues for pot passers and had Granny's baked possum............... LOL I only saw a few episodes

TheKid

Jethro wanted to be a brain surgeon or a fry cook and later a double knot spy and Ellie-Mae went out with Dash Rip-Rock and they ate in the fancy eatin room and used pool cues for pot passers and had Granny's baked possum............... LOL I only saw a few episodes
Don't forget the ceement pond.

Calypso

Good Times.
Any time you meet a payment.
Good Times.
Any time you need a friend.
Good Times.
Any time you're out from under.

Not getting hastled, not getting hustled.
Keepin' your head above water,
Making a wave when you can.

Temporary lay offs.
Good Times.
Easy credit rip offs.
Good Times.
Scratchin' and surviving.
Good Times.
Hangin in a chow line
Good Times.
Ain't we lucky we got 'em
Good Times.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Lol! I hated that show!! How could they be so poor with that skinny Dinomite kid, yet Momma weighs 400 pounds??? She made enough to keep herself well fed!
It's funny that you look at it that way, 9/5. As a kid growing up in the projects, I found everyone's Mom to be overweight and all of the kids were skinny. Well most of em, anyways.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
And keep your eye...
On the sparrow
When the going...
Gets narrow.

Where can I go
Where the cold winds don't blow?

Kojack, Rockford Files, Sanford And Son.
Network shows:

Don't go to bed with no price on your head
-no, no
Don't do it.
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time
-no, no
Don't do it

and

HR Puffnstuff