Beyond Meat

over9five

Staff member
Has anyone tried this yet?
As I sit here trying a Beyond Sausage sandwich from Dunkin, I become more certain that THIS is what elite Democrats want to feed the masses after they rid the world of farting cows. Beyond Meat and maybe chicken.
I think I've seen it advertised at Burger King too.
Don't bother. You won't see ol' Ovah eating this stuff again!

oldngray

nowhere special
608734_1.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
As I sit here trying a Beyond Sausage sandwich from Dunkin, I become more certain that THIS is what elite Democrats want to feed the masses after they rid the world of farting cows. Beyond Meat and maybe chicken.
I think I've seen it advertised at Burger King too.
Don't bother. You won't see ol' Ovah eating this stuff again!
I didn’t know cows farted....

Heavy Package

Democrats will continue to do anything and everything to totally control the way of life here in America. Food, healthcare, educational choices, drug use legalization, immigration, cars, industry, energy, etc. etc.

They think this country will be ideal when we can all walk to the natural herb store to get our daily bowl of granola and sit at a local coffee shop all day drawing pencil sketches discussing how bad the Imperialist colonists were. We are at a tipping point in this country and it does not look good.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Democrats will continue to do anything and everything to totally control the way of life here in America. Food, healthcare, educational choices, drug use legalization, immigration, cars, industry, energy, etc. etc.

They think this country will be ideal when we can all walk to the natural herb store to get our daily bowl of granola and sit at a local coffee shop all day drawing pencil sketches discussing how bad the Imperialist colonists were. We are at a tipping point in this country and it does not look good.
Do you wake up this angry everyday or just Sundays?