Biden and the Radical Left

Meat

$15 Minimum Wage = No
Rolling Back TCJA = No
Raising the SSA Tax for Hight Earners = No
Medicare for All = Hell No

Yeah, Biden’s a tool of the radical left for sure!

Didn’t some guy on this board predict all this?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
He's far too busy taking care of things that matter, like getting Americans vaccinated against the Trump Virus and getting Americans back to work after the economic devastation left behind by the Trump administration. God bless you Uncle joe!

El Correcto

god is dead
He's far too busy taking care of things that matter, like getting Americans vaccinated against the Trump Virus and getting Americans back to work after the economic devastation left behind by the Trump administration. God bless you Uncle joe!
Rounding up anchor baby’s parents to come vote for him so the fraud won’t be so obvious in 2024.
Thanks uncle Joe.

newfie

He's living in Trumps house. Trump was already up to a million doses of vaccine a day with two vaccines on the market in record time and a third on the way. Biden went to the white house took a nap and then claimed victory over covid.

Non sequitur

That's good right there

rickyb

$15 Minimum Wage = No
Rolling Back TCJA = No

well done

progessives drop dead

rickyb

no hes a bad guy and has a long history of badness.

biden...laden

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
$15 Minimum Wage = No
Rolling Back TCJA = No

Maybe me? I said he was more likely to capitulate to Republicans than the left, and all I got in reply was that Kamala was going to push him down a flight of stairs so she can implement communism.

rickyb

Maybe me? I said he was more likely to capitulate to Republicans than the left, and all I got in reply was that Kamala was going to push him down a flight of stairs so she can implement communism.
he bombed a country too. these politicians have track records it shouldnt be difficult to figure out what they are doing if anything.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
$15 Minimum Wage = No
Rolling Back TCJA = No

I love when Democrats defend their radical leaders by saying 'don't worry, they suck at their jobs and won't be able to accomplish anything they want to'.

El Correcto

god is dead
$15 Minimum Wage = No
Rolling Back TCJA = No

Federal minimum wage laws are unconstitutional. The federal government didn’t have that power enumerated to them. It’s more garbage from a Supreme Court bastardizing the commerce clause and ignoring the tenth amendment. It’s the same argument these scumbags used to cram down an unconstitutional drug war.

I don’t know anyone who works for minimum wage, most businesses here start out $10+ an hour. That is an actual wage increase brought on by demand for workers, something we would have more of if democrats weren’t focused on flooding the labor market with unskilled laborers from foreign countries. But that is what democrats have always done.

rickyb

Federal minimum wage laws are unconstitutional. The federal government didn’t have that power enumerated to them. It’s more garbage from a Supreme Court bastardizing the commerce clause and ignoring the tenth amendment. It’s the same argument these scumbags used to cram down an unconstitutional drug war.

I don’t know anyone who works for minimum wage, most businesses here start out $10+ an hour. That is an actual wage increase brought on by demand for workers, something we would have more of if democrats weren’t focused on flooding the labor market with unskilled laborers from foreign countries. But that is what democrats have always done.
you would also have greater supply of jobs if corporations werent always outsourcing htem to 3rd world dictatorships...