Biden and the Radical Left

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
no its been going downhill just not fast enough for u to see the light.

Only due to completely incompetent recognition of the real problems that need to be addressed, and even more incompetent solutions to the imaginary problems you believe in. The minute theories of equity are applied to food production, that's your extinction level event. We are more likely to be wiped out by inter/stellar forces than CO2.

rickyb

Actually that article is from a publication that believed in jacksonian democracy, you might want to look it up kiddo.
I AM JACKS COMPLETE LACK OF SURPRISE:

Jackson was a land speculator, merchant, slave trader, and the most aggressive enemy of the Indians in early American history.

El Correcto

god is dead
yea but its human caused because of our inefficient economic system.

were talking extinction event this century instead who knows how long into the future.
Ricky you don’t even know what communism is.
Sure you have read definitions and heard the arguments against capitalism, but you can’t show me a successful direct democracy, you can’t show me these wonderful communist societies because they don’t exist.

You can show me capitalist countries with lots of redistribution of wealth, which is going the way of the dodo as they become unfunded liabilities.
But you can’t show me a fully centralized government cramming down communism as ever being successful and without empowering the government to that extent communism isn’t possible.

rickyb

Only due to completely incompetent recognition of the real problems that need to be addressed, and even more incompetent solutions to the imaginary problems you believe in. The minute theories of equity are applied to food production, that's your extinction level event. We are more likely to be wiped out by inter/stellar forces than CO2.
no we are most likely to be wiped out by CO2 and nuclear war.

rickyb

Ricky you don’t even know what communism is.
Sure you have read definitions and heard the arguments against capitalism, but you can’t show me a successful direct democracy, you can’t show me these wonderful communist societies because they don’t exist.

You can show me capitalist countries with lots of redistribution of wealth, which is going the way of the dodo as they become unfunded liabilities.
But you can’t show me a fully centralized government cramming down communism as ever being successful and without empowering the government to that extent communism isn’t possible.
im not saying we should fully centralize the govt and give them the power, am i

El Correcto

god is dead
im not saying we should fully centralize the govt and give them the power, am i
Yes you’re dum dum. You just don’t realize it because you don’t understand what communism is. To have that sort of economy you need a government who has a right to intervene in matters of person agency and private property.

rickyb

Yes you’re dum dum. You just don’t realize it because you don’t understand what communism is. To have that sort of economy you need a government who has a right to intervene in matters of person agency and private property.
u know theres other countries with more democratic political systems, more democratic economic systems. europe, germany, italy, spain come to mind. australia, switzerland.

just becuase you dont know anything doesnt make it true. ignorance is not really bliss.

El Correcto

god is dead
u know theres other countries with more democratic political systems, more democratic economic systems. europe, germany, italy, spain come to mind. australia, switzerland.

just becuase you dont know anything doesnt make it true. ignorance is not really bliss.
Yeah I do know that. That’s why I told you you can point to the capitalist countries bankrupting their governments with redistributionist social welfare, but you can’t point to a communist one because they are all hell scapes of human rights violations and gulags.

rickyb

Yeah I do know that. That’s why I told you you can point to the capitalist countries bankrupting their governments with redistributionist social welfare, but you can’t point to a communist one because they are all hell scapes of human rights violations and gulags.
america has its own gulags and show trials. give it a rest.

there is no pure capitalist country. doubt there was ever a pure commie one either.

El Correcto

god is dead
america has its own gulags and show trials. give it a rest.

there is no pure capitalist country. doubt there was ever a pure commie one either.
America is a mostly good force in the world compared to the communist societies. You are welcome to move to China Ricky. Go experience a one party communist state for yourself, if they will have you you dum dum.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
no we are most likely to be wiped out by CO2 and nuclear war.

Nope. Nuclear weapons would have to be deployed in a very strategic manner to come close to wiping us out. Don't know if you realize how many nuclear weapons have already been detonated on the surface and below ground.

As for CO2, that's pseudoscientific bologna. The predictions have been going on for over 30 years, none have come close to being true. Climate scientists have even had to falsify temperature records just to keep the fantasy of CO2 caused global warming alive. It's a fully debunked, unsupportable theory.

However, disrupting food supply chains is more likely to cause extinctions of many species. Millions of people in population centers aren't going to care about endangered species lists when everyone is facing death by starvation. The cost of what you want to happen is much higher than your wishful thinking and fairy tales have led you to believe.

rickyb

America is a mostly good force in the world compared to the communist societies. You are welcome to move to China Ricky. Go experience a one party communist state for yourself, if they will have you you dum dum.
thats a bunch of crap america was polled as most dangerous country in the world. u only think so becasue u live there and fell for the propaganda.

rickyb

Nope. Nuclear weapons would have to be deployed in a very strategic manner to come close to wiping us out. Don't know if you realize how many nuclear weapons have already been detonated on the surface and below ground.

As for CO2, that's pseudoscientific bologna. The predictions have been going on for over 30 years, none have come close to being true. Climate scientists have even had to falsify temperature records just to keep the fantasy of CO2 caused global warming alive. It's a fully debunked, unsupportable theory.

However, disrupting food supply chains is more likely to cause extinctions of many species. Millions of people in population centers aren't going to care about endangered species lists when everyone is facing death by starvation. The cost of what you want to happen is much higher than your wishful thinking and fairy tales have led you to believe.
its a miracle we havent already had another nuke go off. its documented.

nukes and co2 threaten the food supply as well. species are already going extinct at a rate not seen since the dinosaurs but everyone is not paying attention. look it up.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Anything evil done by the US is a direct result of excessive concentration of power.

El Correcto

god is dead
thats a bunch of crap america was polled as most dangerous country in the world. u only think so becasue u live there and fell for the propaganda.
Post your silly communist Twitter polls Ricky. You are the one falling for a propaganda campaign, I’ve seen the people you listen to.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
its a miracle we havent already had another nuke go off. its documented.

nukes and co2 threaten the food supply as well. species are already going extinct at a rate not seen since the dinosaurs but everyone is not paying attention. look it up.

Plants require co2, your fake scientism beliefs won't allow you to recognize that fact.