Biden and the Radical Left

rickyb

You are the person most responsible for your own safety. Why you would ever leave it to someone else is a mystery.
when ur riding a motorcycle, you tihnk your safety is solely up to you?

legally you are not always responsible for your safety. companies get sued all the time for their unsafe practices.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
when ur riding a motorcycle, you tihnk your safety is solely up to you?

legally you are not always responsible for your safety. companies get sued all the time for their unsafe practices.

I don't ride motorcycles, but if I did, I would ride in such a way to take into account that other people aren't paying attention. Same as driving a car.

You can't sue your arm back on. A company or person can be held financially liable for harm you suffer, but it's up to you to keep yourself safe.

rickyb

I don't ride motorcycles, but if I did, I would ride in such a way to take into account that other people aren't paying attention. Same as driving a car.

You can't sue your arm back on. A company or person can be held financially liable for harm you suffer, but it's up to you to keep yourself safe.
i doubt ur right. read your drivers book and see what it says. i dont drive a motorcycle cuz i dont trust other drivers.

El Correcto

god is dead
how many ppl design and how many ppl approve a piece of railway equipment like a rail car? its not safe but its all legal for some reason. i know guys who have lost limbs. theres something fundamentally wrong with the system
My supervisor pointed to an empty package car out in the yard told me to use it to deliver air. I noticed the seat in it wasn’t a full seat only coming up to about my lower back no cushioning between my head and the solid metal behind it and it only had a lap seat belt.

I went back to the dude and told him I am not doing that, the seat is improper find another package car or give me some other work that won’t need one. To certain point you got to ask yourself are the laws and rules not being there the problem or are they not being followed.

I had a scarf on by a conveyor belt during this storm, I was using it to breathe through cause it was like - temps with the wind chill outside. I took my scarf off by the conveyor belt because I didn’t want to risk being strangled to death while handling boxes. No one told me I had to do that, I don’t remember UPS training me on that, it’s common sense.

Take a little responsibility for work place safety and your personal safety, that’s all I’m saying. Sorry to hear your friend lost an arm, I’m not attacking the man at all and don’t know the situation.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
i doubt ur right. read your drivers book and see what it says. i dont drive a motorcycle cuz i dont trust other drivers.

Right about what? People don't pay attention because a book says they should. The sheer number of accidents that happen all the time proves that I am right. Motorists who drive as though others aren't paying attention are the least likely to be involved in an accident. Driving is inherently risky, as is living. People need to be free to determine the level of risk they are willing to take, and take the precautions they seem necessary, like not riding a motorcyle. Imagine if 51% of people decided that everyone should ride motorcycles, and without helmets. I guess that would only be fair.

rickyb

My supervisor pointed to an empty package car out in the yard told me to use it to deliver air. I noticed the seat in it wasn’t a full seat only coming up to about my lower back no cushioning between my head and the solid metal behind it and it only had a lap seat belt.

I went back to the dude and told him I am not doing that, the seat is improper find another package car or give me some other work that won’t need one. To certain point you got to ask yourself are the laws and rules not being there the problem or are they not being followed.

I had a scarf on by a conveyor belt during this storm, I was using it to breathe through cause it was like - temps with the wind chill outside. I took my scarf off by the conveyor belt because I didn’t want to risk being strangled to death while handling boxes.

Take a little responsibility for work place safety and your personal safety, that’s all I’m saying. Sorry to hear your friend lost an arm, I’m not attacking the man at all and don’t know the situation.
check out railway equipment specifically the cars which workers are expected to ride on and get between to do up the air brakes.

taking responsibility in this situation is starting a movement because the laws are that bad. how did the regulators decide that it was safe? or were they just bought off by big railway money?

rickyb

Right about what? People don't pay attention because a book says they should. The sheer number of accidents that happen all the time proves that I am right. Motorists who drive as though others aren't paying attention are the least likely to be involved in an accident. Driving is inherently risky, as is living. People need to be free to determine the level of risk they are willing to take, and take the precautions they seem necessary, like not riding a motorcyle. Imagine if 51% of people decided that everyone should ride motorcycles, and without helmets. I guess that would only be fair.
maybe proportional representation solves your problem with majority rule. richard wolff is in favor of it, canada was supposed to get it but we didnt fight for it, many countries have it.

no we shouldnt have an autobahn everywhere lol. so ur against speed limits?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
maybe proportional representation solves your problem with majority rule. richard wolff is in favor of it, canada was supposed to get it but we didnt fight for it, many countries have it.

no we shouldnt have an autobahn everywhere lol. so ur against speed limits?

What difference would it make what I was for or against? If enough people favor something, everyone should just have to deal with it, it's only fair, right?

El Correcto

god is dead
check out railway equipment specifically the cars which workers are expected to ride on and get between to do up the air brakes.

taking responsibility in this situation is starting a movement because the laws are that bad. how did the regulators decide that it was safe? or were they just bought off by big railway money?
I’ll have to check in to it and watch a video of people doing it. I don’t know if this is something their company requires them to do or that is required for their job and isn’t safe based on what the company provides.
No clue at all.

rickyb

Which part is a myth? Nusaince law suits are part of why healthcare is so unaffordable.
george w bush's argument about tort law destruction do to nonsense lawsuits. look up ralph nader.

see you may indeed have learned more about tort laws but your inability to filter through wats garbage and whats good makes it questionable whether you actually know anymore than i.

rickyb

What difference would it make what I was for or against? If enough people favor something, everyone should just have to deal with it, it's only fair, right?
again u are talking about majority rule which ive heard critiques from including you and one solution was democratic proportional representation

are you in favor of speed limits?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
george w bush's argument about tort law destruction do to nonsense lawsuits. look up ralph nader.

see you may indeed have learned more about tort laws but your inability to filter through wats garbage and whats good makes it questionable whether you actually know anymore than i.

Have I made any specific claims about specific lawsuits that would cause you to question my knowledge? Nope. Just made a general claim about nuisance lawsuits, and that they are part of the reason that healthcare is so unaffordable. Would you care to challenge that claim, or just want to invoke Ralph Nader again?