Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Throw diabetics and HIV patients in there too. These people are out of their minds. It's ok, though, I wouldn't go to a hospital until every person responsible for murdering covid patients with remdesivir and ventilators is safely locked away for life.
I have family that are nurses and a doctor or two. And have openly told them that if they know that they are hurting people with this. That they should be put down.. Like a dog..

UPSER1987

I have family that are nurses and a doctor or two. And have openly told them that if they know that they are hurting people with this. That they should be put down.. Like a dog..
And you ended up working for UPS lol. What a let down. I’m sure they will take the advice of a cardboard worker lol.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
And you ended up working for UPS lol. What a let down. I’m sure they will take the advice of a cardboard worker lol.
LOL. They always say when they see me. They are surprised I'm not running this place yet.. I respond back life choices, and I can't lie to people when they work for me.