Biden vs Putin debate?

fishtm2001

At this point I’d of liked to of seen him debate Trump but he had the moderators do that for him. The man is not well, Putin is making fun of him, I’m laughing along because Putin is right about this.

Somehow a thread about Joe Biden’s mental decay being made fun of by world leaders turned into REEEEE I HAD TO VOTE AGAINST HITLER!!
There are reasons Putin preferred donald.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
This "news" was compiled during the Trump’s administration. It destroys his lies about the election, and it exposes him as a Russian asset.

Signs-Film.jpg

refineryworker05

Vladimir Putin invites Joe Biden to debate, live on the internet.

Putin also said, “I would say to him: 'Be well.' I wish him good health. I say that without any irony, without jokes.”

Lmfao!

Could you imagine such a debate??
This is a weird opening post, why would anyone want to see Putin debate any American president? I don’t get it.

vantexan

donald was trying to exercise leverage over Zelenskiy for personal political gain.
Yah, that all came out in the impeachment trial where the many witnesses put forth said they heard that but didn't actually witness it. Meanwhile Biden actually used the power of his office to get the prosecutor fired who was investigating the firm his son had a sweet deal with. And bragged about it but a vice-president's son raking in millions for no other reason than being the VP's son doesn't raise red flags with Dems. Just business as usual.

It will be fine

Yah, that all came out in the impeachment trial where the many witnesses put forth said they heard that but didn't actually witness it. Meanwhile Biden actually used the power of his office to get the prosecutor fired who was investigating the firm his son had a sweet deal with. And bragged about it but a vice-president's son raking in millions for no other reason than being the VP's son doesn't raise red flags with Dems. Just business as usual.
Might be because it’s not actually true. You can read all the coverage of that firing from when it happened to learn that your distortion is not accurate.

rickyb

Vladimir Putin invites Joe Biden to debate, live on the internet.

Putin also said, “I would say to him: 'Be well.' I wish him good health. I say that without any irony, without jokes.”

Lmfao!

Could you imagine such a debate??
i dont think the american govt likes dialogue anyways they prefer state terrorism