Biden vs Putin debate?

It will be fine

So, Biden didn't describe on video how he threatened to withhold a billion in aid if the President of Ukraine didn't fire that prosecutor?
The prosecutor was corrupt. You are twisting the event for an attack on Biden. Your attack is not supported by the facts. This is known to everyone, there are plenty of news articles from the time it happened.

rickyb

The prosecutor was corrupt. You are twisting the event for an attack on Biden. Your attack is not supported by the facts. This is known to everyone, there are plenty of news articles from the time it happened.
there was alot of ukraine grease on the bidens part and it was censored by big tech including ny post i believe not having access to their account.

biden has a long history of grease in a functioning system he wouldve gotten voted out long ago.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If biden wasn't corrupt he would have removed himself from involvement in diplomatic relations with Ukraine. He knew about his son's dealings there and made moves to benefit him. He lied to the American people claiming he didn't discuss business with his son. This is known to everyone, there are plenty of news articles from the time it happened.

vantexan

No, there weren't plenty of news articles from the time it happened. And Biden is on video clearly stating how he got that prosecutor fired. Let me ask you, in the history of this country has there ever been a vice president who got himself involved in the internal affairs of another nation because he heard about how corrupt a local prosecutor was and he was determined to get that prosecutor removed? Seriously? Even if this was the only example of Biden's corruption it would be absurd. But there's so much more to the Biden family corruption. And yet you want to slander others who dare mention it.

It will be fine

No, there weren't plenty of news articles from the time it happened. And Biden is on video clearly stating how he got that prosecutor fired. Let me ask you, in the history of this country has there ever been a vice president who got himself involved in the internal affairs of another nation because he heard about how corrupt a local prosecutor was and he was determined to get that prosecutor removed? Seriously? Even if this was the only example of Biden's corruption it would be absurd. But there's so much more to the Biden family corruption. And yet you want to slander others who dare mention it.
This is yet another example of you choosing to believe what you want to believe and facts be damned.

It will be fine

You've yet to document your "facts." Biden's video was widely circulated.
Is google broken for you? Maybe you’re just too lazy to look it up. Here’s an article from the WSJ that talks about how the UK was upset the prosecutor wasn’t investigating Burisma’s president.

vantexan

Is google broken for you? Maybe you’re just too lazy to look it up. Here’s an article from the WSJ that talks about how the UK was upset the prosecutor wasn’t investigating Burisma’s president.

Couldn't read, have to subscribe, but does appear that article supports my position that the Ukrainians are upset about corruption when the VP's son is raking it in. You sure you want that to support your position?

It will be fine

Couldn't read, have to subscribe, but does appear that article supports my position that the Ukrainians are upset about corruption when the VP's son is raking it in. You sure you want that to support your position?
Yes. The complaints were that Hunter’s presence was possibly stopping the prosecutor from going after Burisma hard. The entire western world demanded that prosecutor be removed and one appointed that would be harder on corruption. The prosecutor Biden helped get fired was being too soft on the company Hunter worked for.

vantexan

Yes. The complaints were that Hunter’s presence was possibly stopping the prosecutor from going after Burisma hard. The entire western world demanded that prosecutor be removed and one appointed that would be harder on corruption. The prosecutor Biden helped get fired was being too soft on the company Hunter worked for.
Yah, which is why they had Hunter bring in Dad, because the prosecutor was being too soft on them. "The entire western world" LOL. The company Hunter "worked" for, LOL.

vantexan

It seems to make you upset that the evidence does not support your attack. Perhaps you should examine why you so readily believe an easily disproven falsehood.
Again, you haven't proven anything. As for Joe, why hasn't he faced reporters by himself? Why haven't the liberal networks shown him stumbling up those stairs? They're protecting him, pure and simple. Just as they protected him during the election. If it's an easily proven falsehood then prove it.

It will be fine

Again, you haven't proven anything. As for Joe, why hasn't he faced reporters by himself? Why haven't the liberal networks shown him stumbling up those stairs? They're protecting him, pure and simple. Just as they protected him during the election. If it's an easily proven falsehood then prove it.
I did your research for you but you couldn’t find any easy way around a soft paywall. Google contemporary news articles yourself. There’s plenty to choose from.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Just as the conservative media protected Trump and Bush , the liberal media protects Biden and protected Obama, whoop dee freaking doo.
Relax man you're going to blow a blood vessel

vantexan

Just as the conservative media protected Trump and Bush , the liberal media protects Biden and protected Obama, whoop dee freaking doo.
Relax man you're going to blow a blood vessel
Just making a statement means I'm going to blow a blood vessel? He's calling me a liar but I'm the one you tell to relax? Liberals.

vantexan

I did your research for you but you couldn’t find any easy way around a soft paywall. Google contemporary news articles yourself. There’s plenty to choose from.
You didn't do squat. The Bidens sold influence, made millions, and people like you cover for them because it's all important to have the power. Even your cover story is full of holes. According to you Biden got the prosecutor fired because he wasn't going after the head of Burisma. Why would Biden want him to go after the head of the company that's paying Hunter millions? Biden got warned back in Washington that this prosecutor was going after Burisma so he flew to Ukraine and threatened to withhold a billion in aid if the prosecutor wasn't fired. Biden said so on video. And this wasn't even Hunter's biggest deal, that was with the Chinese. Let's see if the Chinese invade Taiwan and how we react to it.