BIG Changes in March?

Just reading all of this makes me so glad I quit FedEx Express and moved on to greener pastures. Only reason I still creep around is because my son is still employed with Express and I have tried like hell to get him out.

falcon back

Just reading all of this makes me so glad I quit FedEx Express and moved on to greener pastures. Only reason I still creep around is because my son is still employed with Express and I have tried like hell to get him out.
People on here make it way worse than it is. Most wouldn't be happy if they got a $5 an hr raise and free lunch everyday. You notice 1 said "Keep working on him" yet they punch the Fdx clock everyday. Why not take their own advice?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
People on here make it way worse than it is. Most wouldn't be happy if they got a $5 an hr raise and free lunch everyday. You notice 1 said "Keep working on him" yet they punch the Fdx clock everyday. Why not take their own advice?
If you don't like the attitude, leave. Or are you some morale officer for Fred?

The thing is I did work it and it was bad. I left and got a better job. Same money, better benefits, steady hours, better management, and a union to boot. I just want people to know there is greener pastures out there.

Nolimitz

The thing is I did work it and it was bad. I left and got a better job. Same money, better benefits, steady hours, better management, and a union to boot. I just want people to know there is greener pastures out there.
unlike Falcon back who came crawling back after he spent his wife's lotto winnings

falcon back

People complain but wont leave for greener pastures. They know for a fact that other jobs pay more, have better benefits and treat their employees better, yet they stay at FedEx. If they know where these jobs are, why dont they go get them? You did and it worked for you. Others would rather stay and complain.

falcon back

If you don't like the attitude, leave. Or are you some morale officer for Fred?
The entertainment value of this place is priceless. You have homeless people, lesbians, college students that are clueless and everything in between. You cant get a cross section of people like that anywhere.

People complain but wont leave for greener pastures. They know for a fact that other jobs pay more, have better benefits and treat their employees better, yet they stay at FedEx. If they know where these jobs are, why dont they go get them? You did and it worked for you. Others would rather stay and complain.
Sometimes the risk of leaving fedex are high when per said person has a lot of unknown variables that can be consequential in there personal life. Where I live, your options for a decent paying job with a highschool degree are to eithet work at fedex or do hard labor at the grain mill/railroad company. Both job options i just mentioned are not suitable for anyone married or over 35.

falcon back

Sometimes the risk of leaving fedex are high when per said person has a lot of unknown variables that can be consequential in there personal life. Where I live, your options for a decent paying job with a highschool degree are to eithet work at fedex or do hard labor at the grain mill/railroad company. Both job options i just mentioned are not suitable for anyone married or over 35.
Fdx has plenty of married employees over the age of 35. What does either of those have to do with the ability to perform the job?

Last edited:

floridays

The entertainment value of this place is priceless. You have homeless people, lesbians, college students that are clueless and everything in between. You cant get a cross section of people like that anywhere.
You forgot a group and you seem to be the only member on this forum.

I'll offer two classes whose reunions you are qualified to attend

Fdx has plenty of married employees over the age of 35. What does either of those have to do with the ability to perform the job?

Ones personal life, age, and other factors of that nature affects ones capacity and ability to possibly do certain jobs. If let's say you have a highschool degree, married with two kids, and had the option to work at either federal express or being a grain laborer. Most people who fit the description I just mentioned would do the job at federal express since it's less overall work but most importantly only between 6 a.m and 5 p.m avalability versus 24/7 avalability.

Theres other factors such as geographical location, age of such person, kids, economic situations, and so forth that would make a person stay at federal express even though they :censored2:ing hate it here. While I dont like fedex as a company, it has allowed for me to pursue college debt free for four years so far, and has allowed my wife to start her business. I'll keep on complaining about the crappy things fedex does for business decisions because I know that depending on how i do it I do help make that change happen for the better.