BIG Changes in March?

AB831

People on this forum are under the impression that no one is able to quit this company, but that’s the joke on Fedex. I know from experience that when my son was in his mid to late 20s, if he felt undervalued by a company he left.

This job specifically is no longer a career
People act like this is a $100k a year cushy government job.

floridays

While I cant speak directly to what you've done as an ops manager, all I can say is that the management team at the station I work at did absolutely nothing about reducing overtime and the workloads that all of us were experiencing until 10 drivers quit. All of these per said people who quit there jobs at fedex are young like me, and know for certain that being told a two percent raise after working 60 hour weeks for 7 months is a massive :censored2: you. Hell. I'm ready to quit after having to yell at my senior manager to enforce a mask mandate after a few of the drivers family members who was the last contact for them died.
Quit with the mask
bsbullf.gif
I'll pretend your mask works if you pretend I have a mask on.
If that is your major gripe, (to take from @59 Dano ) just quit.

floridays

Especially when they live at the Mom & Dad Inn.
I think I recall a corporate stance when the portable was instituted that Fedex should not be viewed as a company one should expect to retire from.

A great selling point for exiting early, you can take your pension with you.
Now when people are voting with their feet they are seen as not understanding they are walking away from the best thing since sliced bread.

Which way do you jackasses want it?
Fedex thinks everything should work on their terms, well Express ain't ground.
They are reaping a harvest, and you reap what you sow.

Quit with the mask View attachment 307023.
I'll pretend your mask works if you pretend I have a mask on.
If that is your major gripe, (to take from @59 Dano ) just quit.

For myself, the way that my boss has handled the mask mandate is minor in comparison to the other crap that has happened in the past 5 months. The biggest thing that makes me want to quit is just the overall unwillingness by my bosses to admit to the conditions of our work from :censored2:ty trucks, to pushing older workers into injuring themselves, and the overall unwillingness to admit that they thought that this would be over in a month

Talking about masks. One of the couriers at my station with 30 years of senority raged quit the day that our state mandated face coverings. The last conversation I had with the per said courier, I had him explain to me how going to the beaches on the coast would cure corona virus, and that California is a :censored2: hole compared to our much smaller more "american" state.

floridays

For myself, the way that my boss has handled the mask mandate is minor in comparison to the other crap that has happened in the past 5 months. The biggest thing that makes me want to quit is just the overall unwillingness by my bosses to admit to the conditions of our work from :censored2:ty trucks, to pushing older workers into injuring themselves, and the overall unwillingness to admit that they thought that this would be over in a month

Talking about masks. One of the couriers at my station with 30 years of senority raged quit the day that our state mandated face coverings. The last conversation I had with the per said courier, I had him explain to me how going to the beaches on the coast would cure corona virus, and that California is a :censored2: hole compared to our much smaller more "american" state.
Cool, look for other employment, in two posts I can tell you aren't tough enough to work in this company.