BILLIONS

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That is funny, I have never met a hard working manager.

When on roads were told they had to do all day safety rides, you would have thought that we impregnated their wives.
Remember when the sups said they would meet you out at your first stop...then finally get out there at 11, be with you for 20 stops take a lunch with you then get a call because someone “has an incident “ then they would leave....happen like that for years,...scammers

BlackCat

Remember when the sups said they would meet you out at your first stop...then finally get out there at 11, be with you for 20 stops take a lunch with you then get a call because someone “has an incident “ then they would leave....happen like that for years,...scammers

My fastest ride was probably 5 minutes. We drove around a strip mall while he talked on his phone the whole time.

Tony Q

What does the rank and file have invested in the company. UPS rewards investors for the money they have invested in UPS. Your owed nothing.
I understand what you are saying but UPS employees have major investments in this company. I'm not talking just stock, but knees, backs, joints, family time, mental issues, etc etc...

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
No I passed on voting for Hillary and Obama. I believe in working for what I want. Worked three jobs including UPS to put myself through college.
Last I checked, despite their records, neither of those presidential candidates earned a fraction of the payments necessary to go to their respective colleges.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My fastest ride was probably 5 minutes. We drove around a strip mall while he talked on his phone the whole time.
I would have put his ass to work.... I trained my ors gal to walk the stops off in my resi area while I stayed in the truck....had her sexy little ass trained very well... @Dragon, you get that.... you aren’t the only one who can manipulate....hell, if I tried to charm her maybe I could have.. well, you probably get where I’m going with that...

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I would have put his ass to work.... I trained my ors gal to walk the stops off in my resi area while I stayed in the truck....had her sexy little ass trained very well... @Dragon, you get that.... you aren’t the only one who can manipulate....hell, if I tried to charm her maybe I could have.. well, you probably get where I’m going with that...
UPS women = tomboys
UPS women supervisors = sociopath tomboys

Poop Head

Judge me.
Stop using the wash tunnel to line up sterno trays full of food for a buffet line and the carwash job gets easier. Just sayin'.
FixedShallowBoilweevil-max-1mb.gif

Dragon

Package Center Manager

When you do it, it's manipulation ... when I do it its called Leadership!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Actually I think she had a little crush on me...I am a happily married man so there was no funny business but if I was single , well, you know....our little mgt spy and my little friend friend....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Let’s face it we both were manipulating things... you forget I was asked to go into mgt a couple times In my career here....maybe they saw my manipulative nature from the very start...???