BILLIONS

35years

Gravy route
Investors have much more lucrative places to put their money besides ups. Examples would be fedex and amazon.
How many profitable quarters has amazon had in two decades?

I will wait patiently for your response.

As much as I disagree with the OP in other statements, Amazon has been an exceptionally lucrative place for investors over the last 20 years...
$100 in Amazon stock in Feb 1998 = $30,000 in Feb 2018

BlackCat

Investors have much more lucrative places to put their money besides ups. Examples would be fedex and amazon.

As much as I disagree with the OP in other statements, Amazon has been an exceptionally lucrative place for investors over the last 20 years...
$100 in Amazon stock in Feb 1998 = $30,000 in Feb 2018

That is not what I asked.

image.jpeg

:upssmiley:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Great! I’ll stick with my 85 a day and my 110k job

It seems to me this new business they're after would have to go through the UPS Freight infrastructure. Maybe they'll divert some of the more ridiculously oversized/overweight deliveries from small package to them. I would like to see more flexibility in being able to apply to jobs between freight and small package, and whatever this new service will be. Might be nice to switch to something a little slower paced after doing small package for x number of years, even if the stuff is heavier.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It seems to me this new business they're after would have to go through the UPS Freight infrastructure. Maybe they'll divert some of the more ridiculously oversized/overweight deliveries from small package to them. I would like to see more flexibility in being able to apply to jobs between freight and small package, and whatever this new service will be. Might be nice to switch to something a little slower paced after doing small package for x number of years, even if the stuff is heavier.
I like the idea. Sounds promising. I just wonder how big they will go?

F

Frankie's Friend

New delivery service on the table just uh leaked(?)....
20180505_220025.jpg

What does the rank and file have invested in the company. UPS rewards investors for the money they have invested in UPS. Your owed nothing.
How about give instentives to all ups employees that invest in ups! When I mean instentives, (not that 5% discount sheet) I mean the same or some what the same as the managers get.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Reason #243 that I’m comfortable saying no to their initial proposal.
Reason #576. They haven been able to fit all the boxes in my truck for 2 weeks straight

Reason #577. They have peak routes in in May.

Reason #578. We are so short drivers you can walk into a job I had to work part time 8 years to get.

I could go on but I won’t.....