Black 16 year old shot and killed while trying to murder another girl in Columbus OH

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You think their job is difficult so they should be allowed to kill people? Strange thought process you have there.

Everyone's allowed to kill people under the right circumstances. You think the police should be prevented from protecting themselves and their communities within the bounds of the law because politics. Bizarre thought process you have there.

It will be fine

Everyone's allowed to kill people under the right circumstances. You think the police should be prevented from protecting themselves and their communities within the bounds of the law because politics. Bizarre thought process you have there.
I guess we’ll have to disagree that a person running away from you is a circumstance that allows you to kill them.

El Correcto

god is dead
Killing people that are fleeing is not the job. We have a justice system that determines punishment. Cops are not executioners.
Yes and if they refuse their judgement, police are the law our legal system is predicated on using force to get human beings to behave. It’s a rare man that willingly would go to prison.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Nope she definitely was, she ran at someone with their back turned to her walking away about to stab them.
I meant the person who actually began the confrontation. I only heard the MSM narrative that she was being “bullied” by these people and was the one to call the police there in the first place. Turns out that might not be true.
Well just because you over powered him doesn’t mean you can charge someone with their back turned walking away and stab them while there are multiple police on the scene. At that point it’s just retaliatory murder. You tell the police what happened and let them handle it.
Don’t know if you’ve ever been jumped, but you’re not very rational in the heat of the moment. Some turdstain tries to break into my house with a weapon I’m going chimp mode. If I take his knife away I’m not going to wait and see if he has more weapons to surprise me with.

Anyway, I don’t blame the cop here at all.

Observer

Nice girl? No way. Carefully look at the knife - it's not a butter knife from the silverware drawer. It was a school night - why weren't they inside doing homework? I bet this isn't the first time she has pulled a knife on someone. The media shouldn't have allowed her "biological" mother to talk on camera. Why wasn't the girl living with her? Nothing was explained about that. Perhaps they should utilize black cops in that situation. Then this will not happen. Seven year old in the McDonald's drive through - no mention on that one.