Black 16 year old shot and killed while trying to murder another girl in Columbus OH

over9five

Staff member
stab.jpg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

I was only a matter of time before the money grubbers came out of their crack dens because they sniffed more (mo) free money.
They dumped her into the Foster system and now they want "justice" in the form of money in their pockets.

The details about this "birth" (burf) family will be another story of oppression and strings of illegitimate offspring.

oldngray

nowhere special

I was only a matter of time before the money grubbers came out of their crack dens because they sniffed more (mo) free money.
They dumped her into the Foster system and now they want "justice" in the form of money in their pockets.

The details about this "birth" (burf) family will be another story of oppression and strings of illegitimate offspring.
Ben Crump was sniffing around there before the body was cold.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Ben Crump was sniffing around there before the body was cold.
Yes, he Tweeted that she was unarmed and the cop shot her because she was black.
He whines about black on black slave trading in other countries (Libya specifically) in US Fake News sources and then does nothing like the rest of them....Every boy for himself...

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

I just want to know who the idiots are that watch this show? Stupid comments from Joy Behar don’t surprise me in the least. She’s an expert at stupid comments.
I have to share a country with people like this being able to vote.