Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Next 10 to 20 years a different bubble will pop and thats ppls views of whether this system actually works at all, followed by civilization collapse

I were you I'd throw in the towel. Why go on?
Or maybe get a few bumper stickers. That should help.
Complaining does nothing and neither does Posterbating.

BlackFriday

America was founded as a retrograde political system.

most of whatever greatness u have is from ppl complaining on the streets

You have serious issues. Don't make YOUR issues other's issues.
You post craziness and it's only to get attention. That's disturbing.

BlackFriday

I post truth but u and others have to fabricate bs to handle it
You Posterbating conspiracy garbage. Your tin foil hat has troll emblazoned on it. You only post about your dissatisfaction regarding America as IF what you post means a MF can of Cantnadian mucus. You are a lost soul without a single friend in the world. Your social ineptness is glaring to the point of criminal concern. You are beyond hope and rehabilitation for people like you isn't possible.
My guess is that we will one day read about you in the newspaper after you have killed and mutilated a neighbor.

How about you upload your entire computer(s) files for all to look at? I would have no problem with uploading my entire computer/internet search /activity history. No concern for me whatsoever. How about you Hunter?
Just a hunch.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You Posterbating conspiracy garbage. Your tin foil hat has troll emblazoned on it. You only post about your dissatisfaction regarding America as IF what you post means a MF can of Cantnadian mucus. You are a lost soul without a single friend in the world. Your social ineptness is glaring to the point of criminal concern. You are beyond hope and rehabilitation for people like you isn't possible.
My guess is that we will one day read about you in the newspaper after you have killed and mutilated a neighbor.

How about you upload your entire computer(s) files for all to look at? I would have no problem with uploading my entire computer/internet search /activity history. No concern for me whatsoever. How about you Hunter?
Just a hunch.
A bit harsh mate…and uh, I ain’t downloading my files anytime soon.

rickyb

Just a hunch.
American presidents kill millions and harm billions