Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

BigGuy2732

“No they don’t”

Bombs rain on middle eastern children, American presidents literally fund ISIS and other extremists in attempts to overthrow based and epic baathist types like Assad (much better man than any single president the United States has ever had, save for maybe Andrew Jackson) and Saddam.

vantexan

“No they don’t”

Bombs rain on middle eastern children, American presidents literally fund ISIS and other extremists in attempts to overthrow based and epic baathist types like Assad (much better man than any single president the United States has ever had, save for maybe Andrew Jackson) and Saddam.
In spite of the Cherokees winning their case before the Supreme Court to retain their land Andrew Jackson sent the army in to force march them from northern Georgia, eastern Tennessee and western North Carolina to Oklahoma in what became known as the Trail of Tears. One of those Cherokees was a half white chief named John McLemore whose land in far north Georgia, called McLemore Cove, is now on the National Register of Historical Places. I'm a descendant of him on my mother's side. Andrew Jackson hated Indians with a passion. Said of that Supreme Court case: "John Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it." That you think so highly of people like Assad and Jackson tells me all I need to know.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In spite of the Cherokees winning their case before the Supreme Court to retain their land Andrew Jackson sent the army in to force march them from northern Georgia, eastern Tennessee and western North Carolina to Oklahoma in what became known as the Trail of Tears. One of those Cherokees was a half white chief named John McLemore whose land in far north Georgia, called McLemore Cove, is now on the National Register of Historical Places. I'm a descendant of him on my mother's side. Andrew Jackson hated Indians with a passion. Said of that Supreme Court case: "John Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it." That you think so highly of people like Assad and Jackson tells me all I need to know.
Famous quote… good job.

vantexan

Based and red pilled attitude toward the loser Indians who were conquered fair and square
Do you mean biased? By the way the Cherokees were one of the 5 "civilized" tribes in the Southeast who had largely accepted white man ways, including Christianity. The Cherokees were even the first Native Americans to develop a written language. They weren't "beaten" through warfare. Gold was discovered in northern Georgia and it was decided the Cherokees had to go. And they were forced out at gunpoint.

UnionStrong

Do you mean biased? By the way the Cherokees were one of the 5 "civilized" tribes in the Southeast who had largely accepted white man ways. The Cherokees were even the first Native Americans to develop a written language. They weren't "beaten" through warfare. Gold was discovered in northern Georgia and it was decided the Cherokees had to go. And they were forced out at gunpoint.
They got screwed.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Of course it’s “triggering”. They’re being exposed for the frauds they are.

UnionStrong

Of course it’s “triggering”. They’re being exposed for the frauds they are.
More excuses than Disney has stories.

vantexan

Bush and his buddies have a high death toll
If you're talking Iraq it was never the million plus claimed. In 13 years in Iraq the U.S. military may have been directly responsible for 16,000-17,000 deaths and that includes enemy combatants. Many more were killed by Muslim extremists who were very hard on Iraqis. So much so that local leaders started supporting the U.S. against the extremists.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
If you're talking Iraq it was never the million plus claimed. In 13 years in Iraq the U.S. military may have been directly responsible for 16,000-17,000 deaths and that includes enemy combatants. Many more were killed by Muslim extremists who were very hard on Iraqis. So much so that local leaders started supporting the U.S. against the extremists.

Deaths are deaths. Should’ve never been there in the first place.