Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

BigGuy2732

If you're talking Iraq it was never the million plus claimed. In 13 years in Iraq the U.S. military may have been directly responsible for 16,000-17,000 deaths and that includes enemy combatants. Many more were killed by Muslim extremists who were very hard on Iraqis. So much so that local leaders started supporting the U.S. against the extremists.

They killed six million Iraqis.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They killed six million Iraqis.
2CE0EA19-EABC-4A3B-BE38-E327609BE57A.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The investigation demand aims to learn if BLM was out of compliance with the Indiana Nonprofit Corporation Act or the Indiana Deceptive Consumer Sales Act. It seeks to obtain BLM documents that are pertinent to the “investigation to ensure transparency to donors and guarantee funds donated by Indiana residents are used for their intended purpose and not for the personal benefit of BLM directors.”

newfie

More like 200k. Just a bit off, don’t ya think? Oh, I forgot, you don’t.
who the US Military? No way. 200,000 deaths in Iraqi since the 2003 invasion /liberation of Iraq. Most of them killed by insurgency. I would even question any deaths attributed to the US military . The us has rediculously strict rules of engagement. Most of those so called civilians killed by us were dressed as civilians but up to no good when we sent them to see Allah.

UnionStrong

who the US Military? No way. 200,000 deaths in Iraqi since the 2003 invasion /liberation of Iraq. Most of them killed by insurgency. I would even question any deaths attributed to the US military . The us has rediculously strict rules of engagement. Most of those so called civilians killed by us were dressed as civilians but up to no good when we sent them to see Allah.
Look it up, I did

UnionStrong

The investigation demand aims to learn if BLM was out of compliance with the Indiana Nonprofit Corporation Act or the Indiana Deceptive Consumer Sales Act. It seeks to obtain BLM documents that are pertinent to the “investigation to ensure transparency to donors and guarantee funds donated by Indiana residents are used for their intended purpose and not for the personal benefit of BLM directors.”
Lock em up!