Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1661263150281.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has been feathering her new nest in the ritzy Los Angeles neighborhood of Topanga Canyon
  • Exclusive DailyMail.com photos show the 39-year-old social activist has installed a backyard complete with sauna, plunge pool together with a children's play set and trampoline
  • It's a huge upgrade compared with last year's installation of a new new wooden fence and electric gate around the 2,380 sq ft property
  • Cullors paid for the $1.4million three-bed, three-bath home in March 2021, in cash
  • Online records show it was registered in California in August 2020 with Cullors listed as owner or 'member'
  • The pricey new installation comes amid backlash over reports revealing Cullors has amassed a $3M property portfolio, owning four homes in upscale areas of California and Georgia
  • The self-proclaimed 'trained Marxist' stepped down as executive director of BLM in May 2021 following fierce criticism but claimed the properties were purchased with money she made from her book deals

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
  • Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has been feathering her new nest in the ritzy Los Angeles neighborhood of Topanga Canyon
  • Exclusive DailyMail.com photos show the 39-year-old social activist has installed a backyard complete with sauna, plunge pool together with a children's play set and trampoline
  • It's a huge upgrade compared with last year's installation of a new new wooden fence and electric gate around the 2,380 sq ft property
  • Cullors paid for the $1.4million three-bed, three-bath home in March 2021, in cash
  • Online records show it was registered in California in August 2020 with Cullors listed as owner or 'member'
  • The pricey new installation comes amid backlash over reports revealing Cullors has amassed a $3M property portfolio, owning four homes in upscale areas of California and Georgia
  • The self-proclaimed 'trained Marxist' stepped down as executive director of BLM in May 2021 following fierce criticism but claimed the properties were purchased with money she made from her book deals
Sharon Osborne now wants back the $900k she was stupid enough to donate to BLM. Lol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wow, donates $900k to BLM then gets accused of racism for defending her friend. Can't help but notice when we're called cultists, fascists, etc it's the woke far Left that demands rigid orthodoxy or else.
They are the totalitarian loving cultists. They always project on others what they actually are or do. Like it was the Republicans that wanted to defund the police. Lol idiots

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
A perfect (damn damn damn damn damn YET another) example of the MSM being corrupt AF. THEY totally ignore this and, IMO, it is a criminal act. 99% Of the MSM "journalists" should be sued for their error of omission.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A perfect (damn damn damn damn damn YET another) example of the MSM being corrupt AF. THEY totally ignore this and, IMO, it is a criminal act. 99% Of the MSM "journalists" should be sued for their error of omission.
Today's journalists are just copy & paste idiots.
I have read the same story many times under different authors which have the same grammar mistakes.
Doesn't any editors proof read anymore ?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Today's journalists are just copy & paste idiots.
I have read the same story many times under different authors which have the same grammar mistakes.
Doesn't any editors proof read anymore ?
The MSM is a blatant PAC for the demoncrat party. This is how higher education indoctrinate the student body.