Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

qdg2

I think this is also a failure of the government to build safe communities and good educational systems. Allowing amoral corporations driven by profits to replace that role rarely ends well. I think Hershey company might be the only good example of a corporation building communities, but they usually end exploitative and immoral.
Are the "governments" "amoral"....too? Usually Democrat btw. Driven by confiscated(by threat of gun and prison) taxes(profit equivalent). These governments are usually exploitive and immoral too.

qdg2

End corporate charity tax incentives and give that money to the government where it can be fought over by the politicians we appoint. It would raise the effective corporate tax rate, increase government revenue and help put an end to this silly corporations dividing us.

We could then be focused on the real problem with capitalism here which is its amoral stance on the human beings who work within the systems and are being ground down by profit.
You just described China, Cuba, Venezuela........

How long have you been a communist? Serious question.

El Correcto

god is dead

You have already come to the conclusion I’m a communist and expect me to answer the question as a communist, which I sadly can’t do.

It’s not a serious question based in reality, it’s a loaded one based on whatever it is going on in your head.

El Correcto

god is dead
Are the "governments" "amoral"....too? Usually Democrat btw. Driven by confiscated(by threat of gun and prison) taxes(profit equivalent). These governments are usually exploitive and immoral too.
Yes governments can be exploitive and immoral.
I’ll need more time to think about this though. I’m not sure how to properly word it.
I think of people as pack animals organized by hierarchy and bonded together out of survival. Our morality is an adaptation on maintaining groups and taking care of one another, individuals are still driven by survival. Governments are an extension of that, so no governments are not amoral, but it doesn’t mean they aren’t immoral at times.

Sacrificing for the group is to be expected, but the group can’t be too oppressive to individual expression, that’s when they slip into immorality.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
OOPS. another BLM hack exposed...

Fits the media agenda, so they run with it, no fact checking at all.

The story was picked up by local media and spread like wildfire.

Damn, that black bitch is a :censored2:ing pig. Why do black guys like these fat hogs?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’ll pass on whale meat
I was in the middle of the rain forest in South America . The Berbice River. Full of Piranha. Had to ferry across to the village. Black guy ( everybody is black) jumps in the river about the last 20 feet to the shore to pull the boat with a rope the rest of the way.
I say "Hey man, what about the Piranha?"
He says" Don't worry. They don't care too much about dark meat. If you jump in, they get you. They love white meat.''

qdg2

End corporate charity tax incentives and give that money to the government where it can be fought over by the politicians we appoint. It would raise the effective corporate tax rate, increase government revenue and help put an end to this silly corporations dividing us.

We could then be focused on the real problem with capitalism here which is its amoral stance on the human beings who work within the systems and are being ground down by profit.
+

+
You have already come to the conclusion I’m a communist and expect me to answer the question as a communist, which I sadly can’t do.

It’s not a serious question based in reality, it’s a loaded one based on whatever it is going on in your head.
Ok. Fair enough.
Then what are you?

You and @Ricky b.....spew communist manifesto stuff like Red Russia and China and ANY other communist dictatorship.

Then...."I'm not communist...."

So, what are you? Please. Be intellectually honest and please, please.......we are smarter than we appear and look.....

NOBODY TALKS LIKE THAT EXCEPT COMMUNISTS. Why do you? If you aren't?

qdg2

Yes governments can be exploitive and immoral.
I’ll need more time to think about this though. I’m not sure how to properly word it.
I think of people as pack animals organized by hierarchy and bonded together out of survival. Our morality is an adaptation on maintaining groups and taking care of one another, individuals are still driven by survival. Governments are an extension of that, so no governments are not amoral, but it doesn’t mean they aren’t immoral at times.

Sacrificing for the group is to be expected, but the group can’t be too oppressive to individual expression, that’s when they slip into immorality.
What is "too oppressive"?

And who gets to decide such?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
+

+

Ok. Fair enough.
Then what are you?

You and @Ricky b.....spew communist manifesto stuff like Red Russia and China and ANY other communist dictatorship.

Then...."I'm not communist...."

So, what are you? Please. Be intellectually honest and please, please.......we are smarter than we appear and look.....

NOBODY TALKS LIKE THAT EXCEPT COMMUNISTS. Why do you? If you aren't?
He’s a gay communist