Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

• Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, a non-profit that grew out of the protest movement, is haemorrhaging cash, financial records show
  • The group ran an $8.5 million deficit and saw the value of its investment accounts drop by nearly $10 million, with fundraising down 88% year-on-year
  • Despite the financial woes, the organization still paid relatives of the founder and of a board member hundreds of thousands of dollars for services
Cullors' brother, Paul Cullors, set up two companies which were paid $1.6 million providing 'professional security services' for Black Lives Matter in 2022. Paul Cullors was also one of BLM's only two paid employees during the year, collecting a $126,000 salary as 'head of security' on top of his consulting fees. He is best known as a graffiti artist, with no background in security.
The grifters have to move on

Babagounj

Strength through joy

On Friday, financier Mike Hill, who is also part of an initiative promoting black Americans called Project 21, said the NAACP warning was absurd, and a brazen publicity stunt.

'I would tell black people who have seen this advisory to not come to Florida to simply ignore it,' said Hill, owner of an independent insurance and financial services agency in Pensacola.

Hill told Fox News: 'I believe that they see the amount of tens of millions of dollars that Black Lives Matter has been able to raise from the leftist agenda, and so they want a part of that gravy train.

'I believe it was more a publicity stunt. It was an attempt to fundraise more than anything else.'

qdg2

Funny how they never get mentioned by the Left anymore. 🤔
Or Occupy Wall Street. I remember a group was DOWNTOWN HERE....about 4-5. It was cold and they were huddled under a tree.....bizarre. Just faded away....lol.

Notice how the trans athletes have begun to come under fire, even from the left? Never women trying men's sports but the other way. Bicycling and track. Notice how trans have become tragic figures for sympathy......

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1685544570090.png