Blatant Entrapment

ManInBrown

You're still required to report it at which point your center team will just tell you to bring it back. As has been said, if you're doing your job this isn't something that you'll ever have to worry about.
As I said previously in my entire driving career, only once did I not message in a misload. I'm not worried about it, I just question the fake packages.

8 Hour Day

The anger is amazing... Not all centers operate the same. Everyone in my loop handles misloads in the same manner I do. Yes, we communicate throughout the day & often meet for lunch. We will swap misloads if appropriate etc.

You guys who get angry, lash out at others, and generally attempt to bully people are just making yourselves look silly. There are memes about you angry little guys waging wars in forums, banging on your keyboards in impotent fury. No one is listening...

Jeeze... Try communicating, informing and helping others. Everything else is a waste.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The anger is amazing... Not all centers operate the same. Everyone in my loop handles misloads in the same manner I do. Yes, we communicate throughout the day & often meet for lunch. We will swap misloads if appropriate etc.

You guys who get angry, lash out at others, and generally attempt to bully people are just making yourselves look silly. There are memes about you angry little guys waging wars in forums, banging on your keyboards in impotent fury. No one is listening...

Jeeze... Try communicating, informing and helping others. Everything else is a waste.
Nice :thumbup1:

Holydriver

If you really need to ask that question theni don't even want to imagine all of the problems you cause in your center.

Yes, you must scan the misloads and scan them as soon as you find them. It lets the other driver know they don't have to waste time and energy searching for it. It also gives the center an opportunity to arrange to make service on the stop. Why is that so hard for you people to understand? I guess it's just another example of that selfish "ME ME ME ME" attitude the younger generation come to work with these days. And, sadly, there are a few veteran drivers that have adopted that disease of an attitude.
Hey :censored2:, get off your high horse. I scan all my misloads. It seems like you need to take your anger out on the people in your center, not the people you don't know.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Any thoughts?

Yeah......I'm wondering if this same center manager is falsifying scans on packages missed or left in center so they don't appear on a report?
I'm sure corporate would love to know about center manager purposely costing the company money.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm sure corporate would love to know about center manager purposely costing the company money.
We are directed to do it when DNEDs are up.

It costs us more money when drivers are hiding misloads and we have missed than if they sent them in and the OMS has time to make alternate arrangements.

Holydriver

You mean like hiding the fact you have misloads?

And for the record all salts using customer packages get delivered that day. It's not like we pick customers to screw.
How do they get delivering d same day if they are in truck with a driver? Does management at some point stop the driver midroute and take it from him?

Overpaid Union Thug

Hey :censored2:, get off your high horse. I scan all my misloads. It seems like you need to take your anger out on the people in your center, not the people you don't know.

You agree with the behavior, yet, claim to always scan your misloads AND "don't see the problem". You need to figure yourself out before telling people how to act.

Man up and do your job little boy. All of your "memes" don't mean a thing to the other drivers and customers that you are screwing over by refusing to do what's expected of you. I would laugh my ass off if I saw you being walked out by security. Now THAT would make an awesome MEME! LOL

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We are directed to do it when DNEDs are up.

It costs us more money when drivers are hiding misloads and we have missed than if they sent them in and the OMS has time to make alternate arrangements.
I got a message the other day that our top seniority driver had a misload off of me and it wouldn't be on my truck.

I almost sent a message back asking if he was incapable of scanning a misload.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
How do they get delivering d same day if they are in truck with a driver? Does management at some point stop the driver midroute and take it from him?
Our top seniority driver routinely volunteers to run misloads after he comes back with his pickups or we have air drivers run them. That's why we direct you to send in misloads, so we can make alternate arrangements... Most misloads do not end up being missed if they are sent in in a timely manner.

Holydriver

Our top seniority driver routinely volunteers to run misloads after he comes back with his pickups or we have air drivers run them. That's why we direct you to send in misloads, so we can make alternate arrangements... Most misloads do not end up being missed if they are sent in in a timely manner.
I know how mirlsroutes work when they are scanned in. But you are saying a salt is delivered same day. However, a salt is for someone who doesn't send it misroutes. I'm under the impression the driver would need to return to building in order to qualify as not scanning misroutes. No?