Blowing out a day route is bad

bacha29

I got a job working with special needs children at school much closer to home. It’s far less of a commute, and it’s in the field that I’m studying, so it was win-win. My best friend still works for FedEx (he got me hired in 2016), so I’ll be pretty in the loop still.
Great choice. In fact there are a lot of boomers out there who would have been special needs students but the focus at the time was trying to meet the demand for educational services from the nation's largest numerically speaking generation and as a result they got lumped in with everyone else and fell behind.

Damon77

I got a job working with special needs children at school much closer to home. It’s far less of a commute, and it’s in the field that I’m studying, so it was win-win. My best friend still works for FedEx (he got me hired in 2016), so I’ll be pretty in the loop still.
Working at FedEx gives you plenty of experience working with Special Needs cases.

All kidding aside, good for you. Have a lot of peeps in my circle who do that kind of work, it'll be harder than FedEx but definitely more rewarding.

AB831

Working at FedEx gives you plenty of experience working with Special Needs cases.

All kidding aside, good for you. Have a lot of peeps in my circle who do that kind of work, it'll be harder than FedEx but definitely more rewarding.
Thanks very much. I appreciate the kind words.

CatMan

I put in my two weeks this morning. Best feeling I’ve ever had
Wow! You did? Congrats man! You'll do great! ...You're experience will be of great value going forward. Stay on here and update us with stories of you prosperity!

Serf

Great choice. In fact there are a lot of boomers out there who would have been special needs students but the focus at the time was trying to meet the demand for educational services from the nation's largest numerically speaking generation and as a result they got lumped in with everyone else and fell behind.
HAH. I believe they call those folks “on the spectrum.”

vantexan

Boomers speak in numbers? 48$#93%('$@752!!

bacha29

Boomers speak in numbers? 48$#93%('$@752!!
My brother was born with a learning disability, and tagged with the label of "mentally retarded" and handed off to special ed from second grade onward because that was all that was available to him at the time trying his best to learn what his disability would allow but it has handicapped him all his life but still managed to live the most productive life he could. He has lived with me all of his life and I've watched out for him looking after his affairs.

Now do you know what you just did with that comment" You placed a "stumbling block" in front of me blocking my path. Do you know what this means? It means that you won't be able to lead me to Jesus. Thanks to another self righteous "do as I say not as I do" Christian hypocrite I won't be granted an appointment to see Jesus. And as a free agent sinner I was hoping that Jesus would agree to become my agent and represent me in upcoming free agent contract negotiations. And since money is the real god for Christians and any one of them who tells you that it isn't is a liar ( which they're very good at) you just cost me my stash.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
My brother was born with a learning disability, and tagged with the label of "mentally retarded" and handed off to special ed from second grade onward because that was all that was available to him at the time trying his best to learn what his disability would allow but it has handicapped him all his life but still managed to live the most productive life he could. He has lived with me all of his life and I've watched out for him looking after his affairs.

Now do you know what you just did with that comment" You placed a "stumbling block" in front of me blocking my path. Do you know what this means? It means that you won't be able to lead me to Jesus. Thanks to another self righteous "do as I say not as I do" Christian hypocrite I won't be granted an appointment to see Jesus. And as a free agent sinner I was hoping that Jesus would agree to become my agent and represent me in upcoming free agent contract negotiations. And since money is the real god for Christians and any one of them who tells you that it isn't is a liar ( which they're very good at) you just cost me my stash.
Such a convoluted way of thinking, you must be autistic as well.

bacha29

Such a convoluted way of thinking, you must be autistic as well.
You Dano and Van T are carbon copies of the people I described. Pompous, arrogant, self centered Christian hypocrites unable accept yourselves for what you are. But, fortunately the public has done that for you but unfortunately until we can figure out a way to enable you to become what you think you are you'll just have to deal with the fact that you're not one bit better than anybody else.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Sorry about your brother, but WUT the hell are you talking about????? Do you ever read back what you write and say, Huh?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You Dano and Van T are carbon copies of the people I described. Pompous, arrogant, self centered Christian hypocrites unable accept yourselves for what you are. But, fortunately the public has done that for you but unfortunately until we can figure out a way to enable you to become what you think you are you'll just have to deal with the fact that you're not one bit better than anybody else.
Your Mexican gardener, Jesus, resents your comments.