Blowing out a day route is bad

vantexan

My brother was born with a learning disability, and tagged with the label of "mentally retarded" and handed off to special ed from second grade onward because that was all that was available to him at the time trying his best to learn what his disability would allow but it has handicapped him all his life but still managed to live the most productive life he could. He has lived with me all of his life and I've watched out for him looking after his affairs.

Now do you know what you just did with that comment" You placed a "stumbling block" in front of me blocking my path. Do you know what this means? It means that you won't be able to lead me to Jesus. Thanks to another self righteous "do as I say not as I do" Christian hypocrite I won't be granted an appointment to see Jesus. And as a free agent sinner I was hoping that Jesus would agree to become my agent and represent me in upcoming free agent contract negotiations. And since money is the real god for Christians and any one of them who tells you that it isn't is a liar ( which they're very good at) you just cost me my stash.
And you got all that because I had a little fun with your grammar. Good thing I didn't mention your hairstyle or your shoes. You'd have broken out in hives or melted in the sun by now!

bacha29

And you got all that because I had a little fun with your grammar. Good thing I didn't mention your hairstyle or your . You'd have broken out in hives or melted in the sun by now!
And you're obviously angry because I exposed your Christian hypocrisy .. And by the way the Boomer Generation is generally defined as those born between 1945 and 1964 . So by the sound of things you're a boomer too.

vantexan

And you're obviously angry because I exposed your Christian hypocrisy .. And by the way the Boomer Generation is generally defined as those born between 1945 and 1964 . So by the sound of things you're a boomer too.
1946 to 1964. I can see why you're a Democrat. Everything is an insult. Lighten up and enjoy life a little. I was having fun with you but you act like you're going to pour gas over yourself and set yourself on fire. As far as my hypocrisy goes I haven't attended services regular in over 20 years. I do believe the Christian life is the best life one can live but I have my struggles just like every human being. You want to say that all Christians care about is money but when I tell you that I'm traveling, sleeping in my car, you ridicule that because I'm not hard at it keeping up with the Joneses. Can't win with you so in the immortal words of Ricky Nelson I can't please everyone so I've got to please myself.

floridays

Your housekeeper Mohammed probably doesn't mind. Where I come from we have neither gardeners or housekeepers because we couldn't get away with paying them what you people down there pay yours.
Better watch your back, the religion of peace doesn't cotton to blasphemy of their favorite pedophile.

bacha29

1946 to 1964. I can see why you're a Democrat. Everything is an insult. Lighten up and enjoy life a little. I was having fun with you but you act like you're going to pour gas over yourself and set yourself on fire. As far as my hypocrisy goes I haven't attended services regular in over 20 years. I do believe the Christian life is the best life one can live but I have my struggles just like every human being. You want to say that all Christians care about is money but when I tell you that I'm traveling, sleeping in my car, you ridicule that because I'm not hard at it keeping up with the Joneses. Can't win with you so in the immortal words of Ricky Nelson I can't please everyone so I've got to please myself.
That was Old Falcon Fart who was on your back about sleeping in your car. I still got you on the years since attending formal church services. For me it was 1980. I thought I was attending a Protestant worship service. Because based on the of the content of the sermon I had to go outside and look because I thought for a moment that I was at the Republican National Convention.

That was it for me.

floridays

floridays

Check the definition of the word "redouble". You will hopefully understand. Then again....probably not..
Just make a better effort and try not to sound so smart.
I never heard the word redouble until I heard a politician try to convince prospective voters they were really, really working hard on the constituents behalf.

vantexan

That was Old Falcon Fart who was on your back about sleeping in your car. I still got you on the years since attending formal church services. For me it was 1980. I thought I was attending a Protestant worship service. Because based on the of the content of the sermon I had to go outside and look because I thought for a moment that I was at the Republican National Convention.

That was it for me.
You know what? I committed to buying a nice car for my wife. That alone takes a third of my pension. When I started out on this trip in July I had bought a 2003 Honda Element because they're good for sleeping in. Forgot I had to pay taxes when registering it which were over $500. So I started the trip behind the eightball and had less than $400 for gas and food. Came up short a few days from my pension check coming in. How did I get by? In Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Rapid City, SD and Bismarck, ND I got free meals and groceries from Christian food banks and soup kitchens. No judgement, no proselytizing. I even got $40 in cash cards to buy gas even though I asked that church for $5. I went up to Grand Forks and worked the sugar beet harvest 11 days, overnight in the cold on 12 hour shifts. Got into the 20's two nights. All the way down to 26. I wanted to make sure I got caught up and ahead so that I don't have to ask for charity again. But am very thankful they were there to help. And many of the people there being assisted were minorities and a number who looked like they had substance abuse issues. I'm not looking forward to your one party state that prohibits Christians from helping others.

bacha29

You know what? I committed to buying a nice car for my wife. That alone takes a third of my pension. When I started out on this trip in July I had bought a 2003 Honda Element because they're good for sleeping in. Forgot I had to pay taxes when registering it which were over $500. So I started the trip behind the eightball and had less than $400 for gas and food. Came up short a few days from my pension check coming in. How did I get by? In Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Rapid City, SD and Bismarck, ND I got free meals and groceries from Christian food banks and soup kitchens. No judgement, no proselytizing. I even got $40 in cash cards to buy gas even though I asked that church for $5. I went up to Grand Forks and worked the sugar beet harvest 11 days, overnight in the cold on 12 hour shifts. Got into the 20's two nights. All the way down to 26. I wanted to make sure I got caught up and ahead so that I don't have to ask for charity again. But am very thankful they were there to help. And many of the people there being assisted were minorities and a number who looked like they had substance abuse issues. I'm not looking forward to your one party state that prohibits Christians from helping others.
You've traveled all over the country and beyond and you still haven't found what you're looking for. Why don't you simply hop a freight train? This wife you talk about? Why would any woman put up with your constant bumming around the country?

FedexGirl

I got a job working with special needs children at school much closer to home. It’s far less of a commute, and it’s in the field that I’m studying, so it was win-win. My best friend still works for FedEx (he got me hired in 2016), so I’ll be pretty in the loop still.
I used to work with social education kids - loved it!

floridays

You've traveled all over the country and beyond and you still haven't found what you're looking for. Why don't you simply hop a freight train? This wife you talk about? Why would any woman put up with your constant bumming around the country?
From what I gather he was the catch.
Not to be mean to @vantexan or denigrate his wife, I believe he married a sponge, she's got a ride she thought was not possible.

Fact is, Love covers a multitude of Sins.
I guess Van loves her, she's a grateful recipient.

Just my evaluation and truthfully, none of my business.

Last edited: