boise idaho driver wait list

Future

Victory Ride
Lmao, no. That’s @Future job.
B6A5EF29-5F88-4017-BF29-5ED74EB49C9D.gif

Zowert

whats there to do in idaho?

Fish, hunt, hike and shoot. I know someone with 80+ acres of land in central Idaho. He trots around his property all day (he’s retired) on a horse with his rifle in a saddle holster and a 1911 on his hip. Living like a cowboy. When the horse gets tired he rips around on an ATV.

KoennenTiger

Idaho has a lot of Mormon girls. And they are way better looking than the fatties you get everywhere else. The mountain west states have the thinnest women in the country.

I'll find out what the wait time is and let you know later this evening. Salt lake city has a 0 wait time right now. They are hiring drivers off the street.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
If all the people of the world were the same color and same religion, we would STILL find reasons to hate each other. Our monkey-brains are hard wired for paranoia and extremism. Some worse than others. I doubt mankind will exist long enough to evolve out of that.

I have learned that I am unable to determine who will go out of their way to cause me trouble or harm based upon the color of their skin. I'm white. And I have known plenty of white people I would cheerfully push over a cliff.

There's a saying that goes something like this: "I wish it were so that those who would do me harm walked with a limp. Not so that they suffer, but so that I could see them coming."
There's another saying by the great Tom segura. "Some people suck"