Bombshell drops Hillary approved it all

bbsam

Staff member
from everything I'm reading both sides were shocked when Robbie Mook gave up hillary in testimoney. totally unexpected. The problem with putting Hillary in play is this jury has trump haters/hillary lovers on it. can they still be objective?
Cmon now. If the last name is Clinton or Trump or any of several other names, nothing will ever happen to them.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
from everything I'm reading both sides were shocked when Robbie Mook gave up hillary in testimoney. totally unexpected. The problem with putting Hillary in play is this jury has trump haters/hillary lovers on it. can they still be objective?
No, they won’t be objective. They’re all kool aid drinkers.

newfie

You must be joking or are ignorant of fact.
Courts refused to hear Constitutional, State and Federal violations. Not evidence, which takes a hearing, but bonifide violations in fact, by action.

I don't give one rats ass if every repubic turned a blind eye except those that filed claims.
The Courts failed to accept a claim and judge according to the law and Constitution, State and Federal.

You are a weak sister, get out of the way or be satisfied with what you are fed.
It's obvious you are satisfied, enjoy your lunch.

Free press, are you an idiot? You disgust me.
it appears you agreed with me and kicked my ass for it.

newfie

it appears election inteference does motivate our leaders to investigate when trump is the possible benificiary.

UnionStrong

it appears election inteference does motivate our leaders to investigate when trump is the possible benificiary.

We can’t have that.

newfie

Cmon now. If the last name is Clinton or Trump or any of several other names, nothing will ever happen to them.
oh your side investigated trump 15 ways to sunday. The best one was the mueller investigation. All that talent and they somehow missed the collusion between the Clinton campaign and the FBI. Imagine that. you realize creating a fake russian collusion scam with government help to try to unseat a duly elected president is an insurrection.. Right?

I did think it was cute the way you tried to make this a clinton /trump thing when Hillary has been litteraly getting away with murder for decades.

Last edited:

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
He will get killaryied.

UnionStrong

oh your side investigated trump 15 ways to sunday. The best one was the mueller investigation. All that talent and they somehow missed the collusion between the Clinton campaign and the FBI. Imagine that.
Mueller was clueless in front of congress.

Ou812fu

oh your side investigated trump 15 ways to sunday. The best one was the mueller investigation. All that talent and they somehow missed the collusion between the Clinton campaign and the FBI. Imagine that. you realize creating a fake russian collusion scam with government help to try to unseat a duly elected president is an insurrection.. Right?
It is treason, if they can show outside influence from other countries.i think they have already shown it.

newfie

Mueller was clueless in front of congress.
i hope they bring him back when the republicans take control and ask him how he missed the sussman conspiracy.

the fox in the hen house comes to mind. Many of the main actors working for mueller had worked closely with the corrupt parts of the FBI.

Last edited:

Ou812fu

The defenses current argument in this trial. Is that this is to complex for a jury to understand . They are toast..