Bombshell drops Hillary approved it all

Box Ox

View attachment 384805

Never would’ve imagined I might someday agree with the HILLARRRYYYYIIIIIEEEEEEEE for Prison crowd on prison for Hillary. 🙂

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Never would’ve imagined I might someday agree with the HILLARRRYYYYIIIIIEEEEEEEE for Prison crowd on prison for Hillary. 🙂
I think you are going to find out a lot of people you trust in the media/actors/government have been lieing to you.

vantexan

i hope they bring him back when the republicans take control and ask him how he missed the sussman conspiracy.

the fox in the hen house comes to mind. Many of the main actors working for mueller had worked closely with the corrupt parts of the FBI.
And they were all Democrats and Hillary supporters. Apparently the Clinton campaign kept tight lipped about making it up so that the trail wouldn't lead back to them. Either that or Mueller's team knew it was a hoax but used it as a pretext to put the screws to Trump team members in hopes of turning up anything that would burn Trump. For the rickyb's of the world who claim Trump was corrupt if he was it would've turned up under all the scrutiny. Paying off sluts to keep quiet hardly rises to the level of selling access to their office like the last two Democrat nominees were doing.

newfie

And they were all Democrats and Hillary supporters. Apparently the Clinton campaign kept tight lipped about making it up so that the trail wouldn't lead back to them. Either that or Mueller's team knew it was a hoax but used it as a pretext to put the screws to Trump team members in hopes of turning up anything that would burn Trump. For the rickyb's of the world who claim Trump was corrupt if he was it would've turned up under all the scrutiny. Paying off sluts to keep quiet hardly rises to the level of selling access to their office like the last two Democrat nominees were doing.
when you look at how all that went down bananna republics have nothing on us.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
it's okay guys, CNN and MSNBC told me its just a conspiracy theory

lets just relax, take a vax booster and watch some blacked vids at the barcade while we SLAM some IPA's with our furbabies

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1653518891099.png