Boots only?

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Got a new Safety sup at our building and she's been cracking down hard on uniforms. Sending people home for improper footwear and then today sent this message saying we are only allowed to wear boots lol. Think I'll wear my Crocs on Monday to get a day off.
Tell her she has no sole.

Saca La

What is it?
Everyone is my center would be fired if they ever did that here.

Everyone uses their phones while walking back to the truck.
That’s funny. I hardly touch my fone while I’m working. It stays inside the truck. I might mess with it while I’m in the back. But I never take it with me while I deliver. Too much of a distraction. For me at least

542thruNthru

That’s funny. I hardly touch my fone while I’m working. It stays inside the truck. I might mess with it while I’m in the back. But I never take it with me while I deliver. Too much of a distraction. For me at least
All I do is play on my phone during work. ;)

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I am getting a tattoo of a nice pair of Red Wing boots on my feet, with the accompanying UPS brown socks. I will be barefooting all summer.

Brown Wing

Sandbagger

Seriously, how addicted are people that they feel the need to look at their phone that much? You're just looking at the same :censored2: every time.

Everyone do yourselves a favor and delete facebook, twitter, insta, all of it.

meritocracy

unnamed.jpg