Boots only?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
@Indecisi0n wants a pair but his cankles don't fit
1qq6qs.gif

Oh, the shoes fit alright.

Sixth Punch Sense

Seriously, how addicted are people that they feel the need to look at their phone that much? You're just looking at the same * every time.

Everyone do yourselves a favor and delete facebook, twitter, insta, all of it.
Vehicle pre check.Bluetooth speaker on, play sports talk radio/podcast/audioslave, put phone in Hazmat pouch. Apple Watch will give me all notifications that I need and the ability to adjust volume or change what I'm listening to. When I get a message I need/want to respond to, I'll do it in the package car. If I have a phone call I need to make, it will be in the package car.

542thruNthru

Seriously, how addicted are people that they feel the need to look at their phone that much? You're just looking at the same * every time.

Everyone do yourselves a favor and delete facebook, twitter, insta, all of it.
Sorry I missed this. I was watching Saving Private Ryan while working. :)

Est.1998

Pretty sure in that new appearance guideline that was posted here the other day it says clean or polishable with slip resistant footwear. Nowhere does it say it has to be boots nor leather.

Edit:
Edit 2 Electric Boogaloo: Employees should wear footwear appropriate for their work environment. Professionalism, comfort and safety should be taken into consideration. Regardless of the work environment, shoes must be sturdy, slip resistant, clean or polished and in good condition. For safety reasons, open toe shoes should not be worn in operational warehouses and flip flops are not an acceptable form of footwear for any UPS work location.

You can show up wearing the brightest, most flamboyant shoes you want to as long as it meets these guidelines. It doesn't state they need to be black.. You could always claim safety so people can see you better. :)
If a supe saw a driver wearing neon orange Foamposites, they'd quickly send them home regardless of what that tweet states.

GenericUsername

If a supe saw a driver wearing neon orange Foamposites, they'd quickly send them home regardless of what that tweet states.
Once the official guidelines are changed they could send me home every single day. As long as I report wearing the appropriate footwear according to the guidelines I'll gladly go home at their request daily...and follow it up with a grievance for harassment/missing pay/whatever else.

We are constantly reminded about being "industrial athletes" every time they remind us about personal health, diet, and hydration. Athletic footwear seems appropriate. Nike Air Max's it is. Still.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Got a new Safety sup at our building and she's been cracking down hard on uniforms. Sending people home for improper footwear and then today sent this message saying we are only allowed to wear boots lol. Think I'll wear my Crocs on Monday to get a day off.
Ask her to show you that article in the contract