Boston bully in local 170

10 Pt

Less than what ups is paying

Look what the ibew has
Healthcare

It blows Teamcare out of the water
IF ... You stay In Network.
Otherwise you get HOSED.

Download the PDF and read the whole thing.
I just scanned it quickly on break and saw the penalty (different than the home page) for out of network.
Cha-ching.

anHOURover

IF ... You stay In Network.
Otherwise you get HOSED.

Download the PDF and read the whole thing.
I just scanned it quickly on break and saw the penalty (different than the home page) for out of network.
Cha-ching.
Where I'm from blue cross personal choice is in network EVERYWHERE!
That's the problem with Teamcare !!
Blue cross everyone accepts and is in network.
ITS A FACT THAT THE PLAN BLOWS TEAMCARE OUT OF THE PARK. THATS WHY LEAD,WIDE, AND BUG ALL GOT QUIET. the also tried to saw the ibew local 98 pays for the healthcare. I also PROVED THEM WRong. That personal choice blue cross is provided for FREE !!
ALL I POAST ARE FACTS
FACT

Inthegame

Look what the ibew has
Healthcare

It blows Teamcare out of the water
I see a comparable plan that costs about 80% more than TeamCare, without dental, vision, STD or Life Insurance.
Less than what ups is paying

Not quite...On the website, the IBEW plan lists the costs of H&W and Pension benefits on 5/1/14 at $32.88 per hour. Splitting that total (1/2 to Pension) gets us to $16.44 for H&W. On 8/1/2014 TeamCare rates were $8.59 per hour moving to $9.07 in August of 2014.
This looks like a good union plan for highly skilled tradesmen that is far more expensive than TeamCare.

LeadBelly

Banned
ITS A FACT THAT THE PLAN BLOWS TEAMCARE OUT OF THE PARK. THATS WHY LEAD,WIDE, AND BUG ALL GOT QUIET. the also tried to saw the ibew local 98 pays for the healthcare. I also PROVED THEM WRong. That personal choice blue cross is provided for FREE !!
ALL I POAST ARE FACTS
FACT
Easy jumbo, I've got a day job I have to work. I'll be with you shortly.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
ITS A FACT THAT THE PLAN BLOWS TEAMCARE OUT OF THE PARK. THATS WHY LEAD,WIDE, AND BUG ALL GOT QUIET.

Um....

Not really.

You do realize, typing in all CAPS is the equivalent of yelling ?

I see a comparable plan that costs about 80% more than TeamCare, without dental, vision, STD or Life Insurance.

Not quite...On the website, the IBEW plan lists the costs of H&W and Pension benefits on 5/1/14 at $32.88 per hour. Splitting that total (1/2 to Pension) gets us to $16.44 for H&W. On 8/1/2014 TeamCare rates were $8.59 per hour moving to $9.07 in August of 2014.
This looks like a good union plan for highly skilled tradesmen that is far more expensive than TeamCare.

What I see;

Is a (very) minor league player, trying to "step up to the plate" and take a swing.

But, after 3 whiffs at the plate, goes to reside on the bench.

Then, a consummate pro.... steps up....

And hits one "out of the park"

On the first swing.

What can we take from this ?

-Bug-

10 Pt

Um....

Not really.

What I see;

Is a (very) minor league player, trying to "step up to the plate" and take a swing.

On the first swing.

-Bug-
I guess he wants better healthcare coverage?

10 Pt

My father in law was a Marine in the Korean conflict. He paid (a greatly reduced amount) for his medication from the VA until he died.
Not everything in life can be free.

Last edited by a moderator:

10 Pt

But medication should be for anyone serving this country.
I totally agree with that. You know, he hated using his earned veteran benefits because he always felt that others needed it more than him. That's the kind of person he was. That generation appreciated things that this generation often takes for granted.
Some have had it too easy.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Um....

Not really.

What I see;

On the first swing.

-Bug-

I don't see where it says this $32.88 per hour is split down the middle?
Perhaps the cost is similar and the IBEW is receiving a superior pension?

Either way, @Inthegame may have "hit it out of the park", but it was nothing more than a tee ball game when he's sparring with Little Jumbo.

LeadBelly

Banned

Either way, @Inthegame may have "hit it out of the park", but it was nothing more than a tee ball game when he's sparring with Little Jumbo.
This jumbo stuff makes me laugh. It's kind of a non partisan rally cry we can all get behind. I commend you for it!!!

LeadBelly

Banned
ALL I POAST ARE FACTS
FACT
@Inthegame once again took care of my lightwork. See post 84

Fact

anHOURover

Um....

Not really.

What I see;

On the first swing.

-Bug-
This minor league player is responsible for shooting down 18 supplements.
FACT

anHOURover

Hey brother can you be nice.
Have a great day at work. Can't wait till you call in on Saturday

anHOURover

Hey slug 5 years ago the company paid over 20k for my company plan. The union negotiated this and you mean to tell me with 25k a year you can't buy me a better package than the slop the card currently gets me?
I feel bad for the part timers and retirees who can't afford to use Teamcare
Not everyone is able to use the VA like myself
This Teamcare is trash
FACT