Boston bully in local 170

anHOURover

It seems readily apparent....

That @anHOURover got schooled by ITG, and can't provide any further facts.

-Bug-
false bug
ups provided my company plan for 20k 5 years ago
the teamsters negotiated this language last contract which i voted no took the stand to hold up 18 supplements
if anybody got schooled it was the teamsters by ups
FACT
mr skill man where are you!
lets trim the fat and get rid of the clowns in the marble palace
lets make america great again

Inthegame

I don't see where it says this $32.88 per hour is split down the middle?
Ah... the rare salient point. You win the stuffed bear as it clearly is not delineated. However from the knowledge gained over the eons and a quick check on our locals plans, we split 49.8% to H&W and 50.2% to Pension, so I employed a little literary license. In any case even at 60/40, (60% to pension) the math still works for a 50% higher weekly cost over TeamCare.
Perhaps the cost is similar and the IBEW is receiving a superior pension?
Being their total negotiated benefit amount is greater than ours, I suspect their pension is (and should be) superior.
Either way, @Inthegame may have "hit it out of the park", but it was nothing more than a tee ball game when he's sparring with Little Jumbo.
Never played tee ball, lots of older kids in the neighborhood so you just learned to swing at the real stuff.
We couldn't hit it out of the park if we tried as we had no fence.
But I was always the last one to leave the field...

And another odd twist to this baseball analogy; one of my fellow baseball playing boyhood chums, now leads an IBEW local!

Inthegame

Hey slug 5 years ago the company paid over 20k for my company plan. The union negotiated this and you mean to tell me with 25k a year you can't buy me a better package than the slop the card currently gets me?
I feel bad for the part timers and retirees who can't afford to use Teamcare
Not everyone is able to use the VA like myself
This Teamcare is trash
FACT
You have no idea what UPS costs were five years ago as they were self insured.
First year costs to TeamCare for full timers was $343.82 per week or $17878.64 per year, part time was $213.77 or $11116.04. With close to 50% pt's population, that averages under $15K per employee.
For that money, TeamCare is outstanding for actives and retirees.
You find a better composite family plan anywhere at those prices and I'll deliver a brand new Schwinn to your doorstep.

anHOURover

You have no idea what UPS costs were five years ago as they were self insured.
First year costs to TeamCare for full timers was $343.82 per week or $17878.64 per year, part time was $213.77 or $11116.04. With close to 50% pt's population, that averages under $15K per employee.
For that money, TeamCare is outstanding for actives and retirees.
You find a better composite family plan anywhere at those prices and I'll deliver a brand new Schwinn to your doorstep.
Hey slug
It was over 20k on my w2
THATS A FACT
Take your half truths to Tdu
I simply proved that others put there have better healthcare.
20K ON MY W2 for my company plan 5 years ago ! You can't fight the facts rooster

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hey slug
It was over 20k on my w2
THATS A FACT
Take your half truths to Tdu
I simply proved that others put there have better healthcare.
20K ON MY W2 for my company plan 5 years ago ! You can't fight the facts rooster
That's a claim, not a fact. Show us your tax returns without redaction. Btw, i'll be with Sean on Saturday. I really hope I win the raffle at this fundraiser. I heard this year they are raffling off a new bike. I hope I get it.
IMG_2098.PNG
Must be the new family plan.

anHOURover

That's a claim, not a fact. Show us your tax returns without redaction. Btw, i'll be with Sean on Saturday. I really hope I win the raffle at this fundraiser. I heard this year they are raffling off a new bike. I hope I get it.
View attachment 127324 Must be the new family plan.
Make sure you tell the Boston bully he's got a lot of unhappy campers in 623. Tell him to come visit so I can't put him on YouTube

Teamster for life

In providence they are and no grievances filed ! They can do that because they have not bid a schedule . Our bid is February of 2018 so that's when the rest will switch over.

Thekid25

To an hour late the bid sheets you speak of for Tuesday to Saturday driving is off the 6 to 1 list so what's the issue? Like one of the brothers stated some prefer it as do I. So where's the violation?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Are you a company man? Instead of trying to discredit the man ,why not try and reach out and see if he can help you ?
Because he's not here to help. He's here to destroy. He has offered nothing but vague rants. So what is his purpose? He's the taliban of the teamsters.

anHOURover

Are you a company man? Instead of trying to discredit the man ,why not try and reach out and see if he can help you ?
I did last time and he sided with the company.
I have called the package division and B answers the phone then calls my local to tell on me.
Brother I think you turned into a marble palace company guy.
You used to throw the kool aid out and not drink it.
Are you going to attend your locals Teamcare pizza party ?

hyena

Because he's not here to help. He's here to destroy. He has offered nothing but vague rants. So what is his purpose? He's the taliban of the teamsters.
Unfortunately you may be right. I hate giving up on a brother but wow! Many of us suffered from the health care issue but we have to move forward, we can't live in the past @anHOURover . Got to move forward brother.

anHOURover

Unfortunately you may be right. I hate giving up on a brother but wow! Many of us suffered from the health care issue but we have to move forward, we can't live in the past @anHOURover . Got to move forward brother.
You want to move forward with the roosters ?
Sorry but I got a whole local of angry members.
623 WILL VOTE NO. I GUARANTEE IT
FACT

Last edited by a moderator: