Boston bully in local 170

anHOURover

I've told him 800 times already to prepare/send a NICE, PROFESSIONAL email to SO and/or call and leave a message. He still hasn't done it-complaining about B instead.
i tried to contact the boston bully
that clown B is the roadblock
then he calls my local and tells them to control me
i dare them to come back this contract
im all set up and ready
i scoped the area out and have eyes on the gates
they will get a surprise if they show up
ill youtube it all for u

Peak Cardboard

If this was a right to work state I would
I'm all for back and forth and some good natured ribbing and solidarity building but I goddamned well draw the line at someone advocating for RTW for less.

-You are a friend* scab for even saying that. -You don't deserve the representation that got you your job back.
-You don't deserve the wages you get and you CERTAINLY don't deserve to have TeamsterCare/Teamcare while OTHER REAL TEAMsters do NOT have Teamster plans or pensions.

FACT

In conclusion...
Get the :censored2: out if you don't like it. Go work somewhere where you can smilek up to the company one day, then be two seconds late the next and get fired. Try to save your own a** instead of draining on the union.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
i tried to contact the boston bully
that clown B is the roadblock
then he calls my local and tells them to control me
i dare them to come back this contract
im all set up and ready
i scoped the area out and have eyes on the gates
they will get a surprise if they show up
ill youtube it all for u
You're a liar.

Unionsux

loaders coming in drunk on preload after watching football all day sunday... union protects them its a joke, uinion were good back in the day when working conditions were horrible and bosses treated you like crap... now they protect ppl who abuse the center and other employees

Peak Cardboard

loaders coming in drunk on preload after watching football all day sunday... union protects them its a joke, uinion were good back in the day when working conditions were horrible and bosses treated you like crap... now they protect ppl who abuse the center and other employees
I'm sure they'll offer you a sup position. Perhaps you should take it. We all stick up for our brothers (who abide by the IBT constitution) like them or not.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Because working conditions are amazing at UPS?
Bosses are soooo understanding at UPS?

10 Pt

Evidently they even keep people that spell like 2nd graders.