Bring on the concessions!!

542thruNthru

I only come into Union Forum when a member who can't control themselves (they're in Moderation Queue) posts something that catches my attention.

(Rubs hands together) good good keep censoring those dirty Hoffa lovers posts. They will never suspect a thing about our pro TDU agenda! Soon my friend we will own the IBT and all will be ours!!!!

;)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
(Rubs hands together) good good keep censoring those dirty Hoffa lovers posts. They will never suspect a thing about are pro TDU agenda! Soon my friend we will own the IBT and all will be ours!!!!

;)
That's funny.
I have not heard of TDU before I came on Brown Cafe.
I thought it was just something here on Brown cafe until this election until this election when Z-man got more American votes than Hoffa.
Also, until this election, I had no idea Z-man was associated with TDU.
Furthermore, as a person who relies on the continued prosperity of UPS for their insurance and pension, I, like UPS, is 100% behind UPS.
UPS has paid Hoffa more than enough to have him in their pocket.

Last edited:

10 point

I only come into Union Forum when a member who can't control themselves (they're in Moderation Queue) posts something that catches my attention.
You're next!
IMG_20161121_190416.jpg

Moderator in the Chinese queue.

Quit messing with my posts.

542thruNthru

That's funny.
I have not heard of TDU before I came on Brown Cafe.
I thought it was just something here on Brown cafe until this election until this election when Z-man got more votes than Hoffa.
Also, until this election, I had no idea Z-man was associated with TDU.
Furthermore, as a person who relies on the continued prosperity of UPS for their insurance and pension, I, like UPS is 100% behind UPS.
UPS has paid Hoffa more than enough to have him in their pocket.

How dare you slander the good name of Hoffa!! Don't you know he's been paying union dues since the day he was born!! Every man woman and child in Canada loves that man. You'll be hearing from my Canadian lawyer! When I'm through with you you're going to owe me so much maple syrup!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How dare you slander the good name of Hoffa!! Don't you know he's been paying union dues since the day he was born!! Every man woman and child in Canada loves that man. You'll be hearing from my Canadian lawyer! When I'm through with you you're going to owe me so much maple syrup!!
Why not?
Is he above it.
Z-man wasn't above it from you or WideAss or LeadButt.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I see you went to the same school as the stewards and trustees in Ohio - The School of Empty Threats.

I can see you explaining to the lawyer.

I want to sue this Monkey on Brown Cafe that wears turkey feathers on his tail and a pilgrim hat.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I just have that ability, to strike a nerve. :biggrin:

It appears to me that your comments are equally high-minded.

Condesending ??

Maybe, but reality bites.

Maybe you should walk it back until you've done our jobs. Help me out.

Even though I have posted this before, I'll provide a quick refresher course.

Have you ever delivered 225 stops at peak out of a sardine can?
How about sweating yourself silly in the back of the can at 120-130°friend looking for yet another lost or "not found" package or freezing for ten to eleven hours in the winter at -5°friend with wind chill at -40°?

Yep.

But, in a lot of harsher conditions.

I started with UPS as a part-timer in the 70's.

Did every job (in an actual Hub).

Bid into Pkg car.... when we were still on paper. (and no power steering)

Qualified in feeders. (in a non-power steering cab over)

I was a part-time Steward, and a full-time Steward in Pkg.

Then.... appointed and elected by the Membership of my Local as Trustee, then BA.

I hardly feel the need to "qualify" my experience.

This is the 3rd time, I have posted the info. (but for your benefit)

They tried to put "safety, methods and service" issues into Art 17 as well.

Both sides, always bring a "wish list" into negotiations.

It wasn't just the unknown issues of TeamCare that had many of us negative on the CBA. And we had no idea that locals in our state were on the C6 plan. No idea. We thought everyone was on the same level of quality healthcare that we have had for years.

There were only 5 Locals, in the entire Central Region, that had the company plan.

And with the caveat.... of being able to receive retiree insurance, at age 50.

We had a right to question the healthcare issue after all the other garbage was served up with it. They shouldn't blame us because we can read.

The only real issue is....

Why don't the Members vote ??

Help Me out.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yep.
But, in a lot of harsher conditions.
I started with UPS as a part-timer in the 70's.
Did every job (in an actual Hub).
Bid into Pkg car.... when we were still on paper. (and no power steering)
Qualified in feeders. (in a non-power steering cab over)
I was a part-time Steward, and a full-time Steward in Pkg.
Then.... appointed and elected by the Membership of my Local as Trustee, then BA.
I hardly feel the need to "qualify" my experience.
This is the 3rd time, I have posted the info. (but for your benefit)
I don't know how you did all that, after walking up hill to and from school for 14 years?

Sounds like you did everything but invent the DIAD???....and we both know who did that?:wink-very:

I believe he is still recognized at the panel for that distinction?

~Bbbl~™

Brown Spider

I don't know how you did all that, after walking up hill to and from school for 14 years?

Sounds like you did everything but invent the DIAD???....and we both know who did that?:wink-very:

I believe he is still recognized at the panel for that distinction?

~Bbbl~™
You just have to marvel at Bug. After all...he represents 2,000 members while appearing on BC 24/7.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

In the snow.

Wasn't it someone from your Local ?

You just have to marvel at Bug. After all...he represents 2,000 members while appearing on BC 24/7.

Don't hate.... Just appreciate.

You gotta like, modern technology.;)

-Bug-

anHOURover

In the snow.

Wasn't it someone from your Local ?

Don't hate.... Just appreciate.

You gotta like, modern technology.;)

-Bug-

TYPICAL out of touch old caucasian union officer you are at the end of your run BUG..
hows rome? have you also negotiated any sham contracts recently??

542thruNthru

TYPICAL out of touch old caucasian union officer you are at the end of your run BUG..
hows rome? have you also negotiated any sham contracts recently??

What's with the Caucasian hate all of a sudden? Does it really matter what color his skin is to you? Why don't you try sticking to the issues instead of looking like a fool by constantly referencing his skin color.

anHOURover

What's with the Caucasian hate all of a sudden? Does it really matter what color his skin is to you? Why don't you try sticking to the issues instead of looking like a fool by constantly referencing his skin color.
have you looked at the boys club within the teamsters? they are all out of touch and they are all old caucasians who cannot relate to the demographics of the rank and file! FACT