Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
My uncle took a cruise across the English channel to France , he hated it !!
Said we he got there , ( no passport) the Germans were there , shooting at him

542thruNthru

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U booked the cruise of his dreams.
capsule_616x353.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We are looking at this Icelandic cruise later this summer. My wife and I both vaccinated and Iceland is somewhere we haven't been and have always wanted to visit. I'm going to wait until cruises actually resume before booking

pkgdriver

We are looking at this Icelandic cruise later this summer. My wife and I both vaccinated and Iceland is somewhere we haven't been and have always wanted to visit. I'm going to wait until cruises actually resume before booking

Stopped in Akureryi and Reykjavik on a Transatlantic cruise a few years ago. Iceland is one of my favorite places. Your itinerary looks interesting. Have thought a bit about flying there to visit. Have an 14 nt Antarctica/Cape Horn/Falkland Islands cruise booked for Jan. Hopefully it goes.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Haven’t been on a cruise in 20 years. Low and behold, the wife wants to do a Disney cruise with the kids. Lots of options about rooms, front middle rear, decks, and square footage. Anyone have any suggestions?

over9five

Staff member
Haven’t been on a cruise in 20 years. Low and behold, the wife wants to do a Disney cruise with the kids. Lots of options about rooms, front middle rear, decks, and square footage. Anyone have any suggestions?
Like @542thruNthru said, get a balcony cabin. On Carnival, we like a cabin on the Lido deck, the deck that the open areas with the pools are on. Not sure about Disney, we've only been on one of theirs.
Some people choose a room that there are only cabins above and below, so that there's less noise.
Look at Cruise Deck Plans and see pretty much any ship!