Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

With breakthrough infections people are “almost always” asymptomatic, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert told CBS “Face the Nation” Sunday.

Your leader says its safe. Why are you still trying to force your agenda on everyone else?
Is a friend* idiot. You would make a fantastic part-time supervisor

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Why are vaccinated people so worried about what other people are doing? If the vaccine works then what does it matter if others dont.
I’m not worried at all. Try not to edit my quote if you’re going to try and poke at me. It was a joke, then you got your panties bunched and half quoted me. Like Wally said, if half the boat gets sick and has to go back to port, then Vaccinated people would have a genuine concern. I :censored2:ing hate cruises anyway.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I’m not worried at all. Try not to edit my quote if you’re going to try and poke at me. It was a joke, then you got your panties bunched and half quoted me. Like Wally said, if half the boat gets sick and has to go back to port, then Vaccinated people would have a genuine concern. I *ing hate cruises anyway.
Don't symptoms take 7 days from date of infection. I think norovirus or whatever you get on cruises is a bigger concern.

over9five

Staff member
Amen brotha
Like floating around in a giant Petri dish full of old people on rascals
Lol, that just tells me you don't cruise. In the old days, it was said cruising is for the "newly wed, and nearly dead".
It's just not like that anymore.
And the petri dish comment that you're parroting is crap too. I've been on almost 40 cruises, never seen anything like that. It would be the same thing for me to say I don't fly because planes crash all the time.

PS, wth are "rascals"?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lol, that just tells me you don't cruise. In the old days, it was said cruising is for the "newly wed, and nearly dead".
It's just not like that anymore.
And the petri dish comment that you're parroting is crap too. I've been on almost 40 cruises, never seen anything like that. It would be the same thing for me to say I don't fly because planes crash all the time.

PS, wth are "rascals"?
Been on 2 cruises that was plenty
AC4FA963-634F-444A-866F-C1B4AB9E0087.jpeg