Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I booked this last night. All of the years when Christmas was horrible and my birthday being on Peak Day made me promise myself my first Christmas I retired I was doing Christmas RIGHT

oldngray

nowhere special
z-memes-28-17.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They are requiring
proof of insurance that covers COVID-19 related medical expenses, quarantine and evacuation.

Our insurance won't cover things out of the country like hospital or medi-vac. We always buy a travel supplement.

over9five

Staff member
So this morning, John Heald, Carnivals Brand Ambassador, goes to Heathrow to board a plane to the U.S. to be on the first cruise from the U.S. He gets there just after Biden stops all travel from the UK...BIDEN, the guy who welcomes anyone -vaccinated or not- to cross our southern border.
Can't make this crap up!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So this morning, John Heald, Carnivals Brand Ambassador, goes to Heathrow to board a plane to the U.S. to be on the first cruise from the U.S. He gets there just after Biden stops all travel from the UK...BIDEN, the guy who welcomes anyone -vaccinated or not- to cross our southern border.
Can't make this crap up!

So this guy coming from a First world country who is most likely vaccinated can’t come here? That’s crazy.

Wally

Wally

What a @Wally
Got to protect the bottom line. Really no different than amusement parks requiring seat belts be worn on various rides.

The vaccine is the ship's seat belt.