Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Viking. The name of the cruise is Iceland's Natural Beauty
My sister took a cruise in the Caribbean a few weeks ago and she said the only downer about the cruise was that at most of the port calls they made everything was closed, like ghost towns. Did you come across that on your cruise also?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
My sister took a cruise in the Caribbean a few weeks ago and she said the only downer about the cruise was that at most of the port calls they made everything was closed, like ghost towns. Did you come across that on your cruise also?
No,everything was open for business. Iceland had a tough time losing so much tourist business last year so everything was open and we were thanked at every port for coming to Iceland .

rod

Retired 22 years
Viking. The name of the cruise is Iceland's Natural Beauty
Now you will average 20 pieces of literature a week from Viking in your mailbox for the rest of your life. My wife took a Viking cruise probably 10 years ago and we still get stuff just about every day from them. Sometimes 2 or 3 different sales pamphlets on the same day.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Now you will average 20 pieces of literature a week from Viking in your mailbox for the rest of your life. My wife took a Viking cruise probably 10 years ago and we still get stuff just about every day from them. Sometimes 2 or 3 different sales pamphlets on the same day.
I'll probably get more than that lol

I booked Christmas on the Elbe for this Christmas 2021

I booked Pharohs and Pyramids Christmas 2022

The Egyptian Cruise only has 62 guests and is selling out quickly so I jumped on it

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Are you sure about that? The story I saw was unsure of her vaccine status.
From Wally's article:

Marilyn Tackett, a 77-year-old woman from Oklahoma, died this month after contracting the coronavirus. She was among the 27 reported positive cases aboard the Carnival Vista, one of the highest number of publicly recorded cases on a ship sailing from the United States since cruises restarted this summer, The Washington Post reported.

All 27 people who tested positive were vaccinated, according to health authorities in Belize, one of the ship’s destinations.