over9five

Staff member
FB_IMG_1640910218078.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Rut Roh...

Every U.S. cruise with passengers has coronavirus cases on board

Coronavirus cases have been reported on every cruise ship sailing with passengers in U.S. waters.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, all 92 ships with passengers have met the threshold for investigation by the public health agency. In every case, the CDC has either started an investigation or has investigated and continues to observe the ship.

over9five

Staff member
Rut Roh...

Every U.S. cruise with passengers has coronavirus cases on board

Coronavirus cases have been reported on every cruise ship sailing with passengers in U.S. waters.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, all 92 ships with passengers have met the threshold for investigation by the public health agency. In every case, the CDC has either started an investigation or has investigated and continues to observe the ship.
Oh great. Now come the old politicians saying we must stop cruises!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We cruised last month and no problems. I am cruising again January 29-February 06 and looking forward to it. I dont think we will be stopping in San Juan as they closed the Cruise Ship Port but I'm planning on having a GREAT time!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Well RC is cancelling cruises and ours got chopped so..................................heading to Vegas instead.Vegas in January and February is pretty good!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Well RC is cancelling cruises and ours got chopped so..................................heading to Vegas instead.Vegas in January and February is pretty good!
Waiting to see if ours get chopped too...:sad-little: Been to Vegas in January a few times, football playoffs, restaurants, shows and of course gambling, plenty to keep you busy... The only thing missing that time of year is the pool scene. ☀️