Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

pkgdriver

Looking at a Panama Canal 16 day for Spring 2023.
About to pull da trigga...
Doing the full transit? Did San Diego to Fort Lauderdale years ago. Was interesting being able to touch the locks as we passed through. Not sure how the expansion of the canal affects the passage now.

over9five

Staff member
Doing the full transit? Did San Diego to Fort Lauderdale years ago. Was interesting being able to touch the locks as we passed through. Not sure how the expansion of the canal affects the passage now.
My friend reached out and shook the hand of one of the "Mule" drivers.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We are booked on this cruise Dec 19-29 Christmas Along the Elbe - 2021 Berlin to Prague - Cruise Overview
of this year but due to Prague and and most of Germany closing their Christmas Markets due to covid( with the omicron variant hitting Europe i expect the entire country to shut down) I am waiting to see if Viking cancels. If they cancel i get 125% future voucher as well as OBC. I have until 14 days before departure date to cancel and get a 100% future cruise credit Voucher so i am waiting to see if Viking cancels before the 14 day window. .I am thinking we will do France next year with a Three Day extension in Paris with the voucher

pkgdriver

We are booked on this cruise Dec 19-29 Christmas Along the Elbe - 2021 Berlin to Prague - Cruise Overview
of this year but due to Prague and and most of Germany closing their Christmas Markets due to covid( with the omicron variant hitting Europe i expect the entire country to shut down) I am waiting to see if Viking cancels. If they cancel i get 125% future voucher as well as OBC. I have until 14 days before departure date to cancel and get a 100% future cruise credit Voucher so i am waiting to see if Viking cancels before the 14 day window. .I am thinking we will do France next year with a Three Day extension in Paris with the voucher

Hopefully it goes. If not go dig the Browns out…and give em some help.😀

pkgdriver

Had an overnight stop in Istanbul planned on a cruise. A bombing caused the line to change ports to Kusadasi/Bodrum/Ephesus. So no but the other ports were AMAZING.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I cancelled my European Christmas on the Elbe cruise tonight due to the uncertainty of COVID,and right after I got off thephone with Viking i booked this cruise with Carnival it will be NICE spending Christmas on a Cruise ship! I love San Juan and St Thomas in particular, this will be FUN

over9five

Staff member
I cancelled my European Christmas on the Elbe cruise tonight due to the uncertainty of COVID,and right after I got off thephone with Viking i booked this cruise with Carnival it will be NICE spending Christmas on a Cruise ship! I love San Juan and St Thomas in particular, this will be FUN
That's a good one! All those ports are low stress. I wouldn't book anything in any of them, just walk off the ship and stroll!
St Thomas, honestly I could spend the day at Paradise Point just for the view. I hear there's a new viewing deck, haven't been there since they added it.
Amber Cove, love SkyBar. Once again, drinks and the view! When we were there in August, they were remodeling, so it wasnt open. Hear it is now.
Old San Juan is one of my favorites. Great walking port.
Grand Turk, walk up the beach. Reef Shark, Jacks, Beached Whale.
Horizon is my favorite ship, too.

All wins on this cruise, have fun!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
That's a good one! All those ports are low stress. I wouldn't book anything in any of them, just walk off the ship and stroll!
St Thomas, honestly I could spend the day at Paradise Point just for the view. I hear there's a new viewing deck, haven't been there since they added it.
Amber Cove, love SkyBar. Once again, drinks and the view! When we were there in August, they were remodeling, so it wasnt open. Hear it is now.
Old San Juan is one of my favorites. Great walking port.
Grand Turk, walk up the beach. Reef Shark, Jacks, Beached Whale.
Horizon is my favorite ship, too.

All wins on this cruise, have fun!
Even better we scored this cruise all in for $480 for a Balcony! I love the Sky Bar, Old San Juan as well. This will be fun.

Viking is sending me a voucher for the cancelled cruise and we are going to book Paris Heart of Normandy for next spring when i get them