Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

over9five

Staff member
You are going to LOVE this!!! what's the itinerary?
1638558664102.png

Lot of sea days, 10 I think. I'll be alright basking in the sun on the balcony.
Santa Marta and Puntarenas will be new ports for us.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Got this today for our cruise leaving the 19th.I prefer smaller ships and the $200 OBC is sweet!
Dear Carnival Horizon Guest,

We want to make you aware that Carnival Horizon is experiencing an issue affecting its maximum cruising speed. Our technical team has completed a full assessment of the issue and has determined the ship will need to be taken to dry dock to complete the necessary work. We have made arrangements for Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Liberty to return to guest operations earlier than scheduled to assume Carnival Horizon’s cruises from Miami for the sailings captioned above, including your cruise.

We recognize this is not what you had planned for your vacation and we sincerely apologize for this unexpected change. We are pleased to offer a US$200, per stateroom, onboard credit so that you can enjoy a special experience on us when you cruise on Carnival Liberty or Carnival Sunshine.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Got home today from a 7 day on the Carnival Sunshine and it was GREAT! We had no outbreaks but we were docked at Amber Cove with the Carnival Freedom and there was a substantial outbreak on the ship. I was not happy to find these people were allowed off the ship at Amber Cove. I am triple vaxxed with a Flu shot for good measure so i hope i dont get it