Brown Cafe, Reddit

El Correcto

god is dead
Anyone can start a subreddit and become Führer of their own little corner of the internet.

It's like if anyone who makes a thread on BC was the moderator of their own thread. Some people bitch about the mods here but Reddit is terrible when it comes to censorship.
Most of the mods on reddit seem to be omnipresent trannies who REEE at the funniest of jokes.

You cant even go on r/politics without getting banned from r/transgender.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Seriously though.

I'M CHALLENGING ANY REDDIT PERSON TO COME ON HERE AND SHOW ME A QUESTION YOU ASKED THAT WASN'T ANSWERED IN YOUR THREAD.

Do we joke around.. yes but in the first 15 posts a question is usually answered in my opinion.

Bunch of wack jobs at Reddit
I mean seriously you ever look at some of that :censored2: One of my favorites is
ghetto glamour shots another is Black people twitter Some of the funniest things I’ve seen

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You know I'd like to hear from some of the mods. You guys and girls have to deal with this stuff usually. What do you think/feel about it?
@scratch @Jones @cosmo1 @toonertoo @barnyard @over9five
I have never bern there..i will check it out. I dont know much about the new stuff at ups so i dont say anything to new people. I usually try to be respectful...but when they just do dumb stuff that has for ages got people in trouble, i usually say so.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I'd like to hear from some of the angry people. Like @Protein Fart or @babboo25 or anyone else that has a different opinion. Anyone that's lurking that might use Reddit more then Brown Cafe.

Try and keep it civil though. Because I can't hold.these jackals back. :)

It's not browncafe that is the problem, nor is it reddit. It's just people. The internet brings out the worst in us.

I feel that the real problem is that nobody is listening to each other anymore. We're all so quick to write each other off once we hear something we don't like or something that offends us. It's dividing us all and that's how we fall. United we stand, divided we fall anyone? Respect, communication, and perspective is all we need.

I'm on no high horse either. I'm guilty of letting my emotions get a hold of me. You and lots of others here already know lol

barnyard

KTM rider
It's not browncafe that is the problem, nor is it reddit. It's just people. The internet brings out the worst in us.

That is kind of it.
A few dicks ruin it for everyone. And there have certainly been occasions when I was the dick. So there is that too.
That said, I have a few people on ignore. They were harshing my buzz and I don't need that kind of nonstop negativity.