Buffalo Shooting

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
it's as simple as it's written. the south were different culturally. mostly high church anglican, and they were dominantly agrarian and resisted industrialization. the north was primarily puritan and heavily industrialized. the north looked at the south as inferior, so they conquered them.
Even though the south’s economy was the 3 rd largest in the world? Lol 😂 Inferior? Yeah, right!

Does anyone seriously think that this regime will leave power willingly even if they managed to lose an election ? They said trump would refuse to leave that was something that they projected. Yes at some point they will need another potato front man because Biden is a demented old friend*. But the people running the country off the cliff will not leave

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Technically I am.
My mother's maiden name was White.
We have a white guy whose last name is Black, does that count? 😂The melanin
in our skin is such a ridiculous qualifier for anything. I would imagine if space aliens ever came here and realized that’s what we fuss over they would probably just leave and say there’s no intelligent life form here.

oldngray

nowhere special
Technically I am.
My mother's maiden name was White.
Mine too!

best friends.gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
it's as simple as it's written. the south were different culturally. mostly high church anglican, and they were dominantly agrarian and resisted industrialization. the north was primarily puritan and heavily industrialized. the north looked at the south as inferior, so they conquered them.
Conservative: averse to change or innovation and holding traditional values (the South)
Liberal: open to change or innovation and holding progressive values (the North)

the North looked at the South as inferior, because it was, however the South started the war so saying they were conquered because they were looked on as inferior is completely wrong

newfie

Anyone saying whites aren't being replaced are just gaslighting you. We are, mostly because of our own fault. We contracept and abort ourselves into oblivion because we have grown hedonistic and addicted to comfort.
first time I heard the "republican replacement hoax theory" was when a liberal put it out there.

wilberforce15

you will have to go through an intensive screening process to live there as a permanent resident. No problems though if you're just passing through.
And yet neither one ends with me becoming a real Mexican at heart.

Same with them moving here.

I like Mexicans just fine.

Just don't pretend they magically became Americans by changing latitude.

vantexan

And yet neither one ends with me becoming a real Mexican at heart.

Same with them moving here.

I like Mexicans just fine.

Just don't pretend they magically became Americans by changing latitude.
It's those changes in latitudes
Changes in attitudes
Nothin' remains quite the same

Whites aren't racists
But come on let's face it
If it weren't for senoritas
Mexicans would always be blamed.