No kiddin’?
He really was white.
He rode his bike, it's state law.
obama bike ride.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just a low iq incel.
Watched the shooting video, boring.
Read some of the supposed manifesto, seems like an idiot.

The media will obsess because he's white. Overall I'm not very entertained. Next please.
His manifesto specifically mentions Replacement Theory(Camus) and he has posted Nazi images. He's a WHITE Supremacist, so, yeah, being White kind of matters, doesn't it? White Nationalism is the new normal for the Far Right. Hitler would be proud of the GOP faithful who espouse his hateful views. The run-up to Hitler's taking of power eerily resembles Trump crowd tactics and Hitlerian oratory spewed by the biggest idiot to ever hold the office of the presidency.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am filled with compassion for the Human Race today.

I am full with compassion for those that are directly affected by the manifestation of such hatred in Buffalo, NY yesterday.

The heart breaking manifestation of hatred in that young man, the devastating consequences to that community and the world at large.

The hatred that is hidden deep in a heart or hatred that is spewed so freely in our world, even here on the BC.

Such hatred. I believe supernatural love can conquer hatred.

I can only look inward today and ask myself about how deeply do I love today and where does hate still play in part in my spirit life. I so long to love as I have been loved, am loved, and always will be loved.

Accepting that I am unconditionally and supernaturally loved changed the very course of my life. It changed my life from one of hatred, angst, and unhappiness to one of love, peace and joy.

Peace.

UPSER1987

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
His manifesto specifically mentions Replacement Theory(Camus) and he has posted Nazi images. He's a WHITE Supremacist, so, yeah, being White kind of matters, doesn't it?
A black supremacist killed a capitol police officer. The media made the story go away.

A black supremacist ran over a bunch of people in Waukesha. The media made the story go away.

I didn't say the motive wasn't an important part of the story. I said the media will obsess about this story, because he's white. If he was black, they'd move on as fast as possible, like always.

Ttku little buddy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
White Nationalism is the new normal for the Far Right. Hitler would be proud of the GOP faithful who espouse his hateful views. The run-up to Hitler's taking of power eerily resembles Trump crowd tactics and Hitlerian oratory spewed by the biggest idiot to ever hold the office of the presidency.
Oh yes, Trump, who has a Jewish daughter and has been the most favorable President for Israel in the history of our country, is the king of white nationalists.

Get a grip buddy.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A black supremacist killed a capitol police officer. The media made the story go away.

A black supremacist ran over a bunch of people in Waukesha. The media made the story go away.

I didn't say the motive wasn't an important part of the story. I said the media will obsess about this story, because he's white. If he was black, they'd move on as fast as possible, like always.

Ttku little buddy.
What happened to the black nationalist that shot up the NY subway?

Thebrownblob

Crazy comes in all races. The relentless desire by The so-called “sane people” to blame anyone other than the perpetrators is troubling. America has a heart condition.

El Correcto

god is dead
The hatred that is hidden deep in a heart or hatred that is spewed so freely in our world, even here on the BC.

Such hatred. I believe supernatural love can conquer hatred.
If there is someone on browncafe who is racist they need to be gone yesterday. This is current events, hate has no home here.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I guess Asian hate crimes aren’t happening anymore either. Oh wait! There not reporting them anymore, the wrong color people are attacking the Asians. Simpletons can’t comprehend truth.