Buffalo Shooting

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That may be so in some situations but like the guy who shot up that church in South Carolina, and the one who shot up the Wal-Mart in El Paso, occasionally a white idiot who sees the world in very skewed terms, and leaves content verifying that, goes and kills a lot of people of a different race to make in his mind some kind of point. And unfortunately plays right into the hands of those who smear conservatives and play on people's fear to get them to vote Democrat.

The event could also be real and organic, and still used as a false flag. It has as much to do with the narrative surrounding the event as the event itself. This is all being used as a pretense to increase gun control, while fomenting racial conflict.

vantexan

The event could also be real and organic, and still used as a false flag. It has as much to do with the narrative surrounding the event as the event itself. This is all being used as a pretense to increase gun control, while fomenting racial conflict.
OK, I see where you're coming from.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And censorship

UPSER1987

E6B7E36C-99FB-45F6-A1D9-E01DF63F32C0.jpeg
E6B7E36C-99FB-45F6-A1D9-E01DF63F32C0.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So far only Twitch is being blamed.
I just read a lengthy article about the shooter.
I know all about his background, his family, the ones who were shot, and the location.
But not what weapons used.
Only that he had two automatic rifles.
Nor how an underage person in a highly gun controlled state acquired these rifles and the ammo used.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So far only Twitch is being blamed.
I just read a lengthy article about the shooter.
I know all about his background, his family, the ones who were shot, and the location.
But not what weapons used.
Only that he had two automatic rifles.
Nor how an underage person in a highly gun controlled state acquired these rifles and the ammo used.
If you watch the shooting video he's wearing a POV camera. You can see he used an Ar15 style weapon with "shheeeeet" and the n word written down the rail.

Not sure about how he got them, but he was put in a mental hospital for like one day a year ago. I would think that would make purchasing illegal in a left wing state.