Building now enforcing mandatory surveys for covid

cant come into the building without filling it out. Whats next? Contact tracing? Find out and knock on your family and friends door who you came in contact with? Accuse you of being a super spreqder?

next?. Vaccines will not be mandatory but necessary to enter work and establishments.

the scamdemic.

JJinVA

cant come into the building without filling it out. Whats next? Contact tracing? Find out and knock on your family and friends door who you came in contact with? Accuse you of being a super spreqder?

next?. Vaccines will not be mandatory but necessary to enter work and establishments.

the scamdemic.
Id start talking with other drivers about a wildcat strike. Cause Ill tell ya what, the first day I walk into work and they tell me to come in the next day with proof of a vaccine, Ill be driving in with a picket sign

Last edited:

542thruNthru

the scamdemic.
What state do you work in?

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants

the scamdemic.
you say to the man or woman,
"show me the line in the contract that allows you to prevent me from entering and doing my job? "

unless, your state has passed actual laws allowing your work place to do that, you are under a contract and there for the parties must adhere to it. demand your 8 and file.

JJinVA

Your leftist buddies are eager to get injected with experimental vaccines. Id say let them be lab-rats for you. Worked out well for the blacks in Tuskegee...

Until then, all you really need to site are the hippa violations and keep your attorney on speaker phone when going into the office for your future lawsuit evidence

Your leftist buddies are eager to get injected with experimental vaccines. Id say let them be lab-rats for you. Worked out well for the blacks in Tuskegee...

Until then, all you really need to site are the hippa violations and keep your attorney on speaker phone when going into the office for your future lawsuit evidence
Until one sees a doctor, there are no HIPPA violations. Your attorney? 99% of UPS workers have no attorney on stand by. You right wingers always talk tough and end up cowering like infants when confronted.

JJinVA

Until one sees a doctor, there are no HIPPA violations. Your attorney? 99% of UPS workers have no attorney on stand by. You right wingers always talk tough and end up cowering like infants when confronted.
I think you should be the first to sign up for your sweet injection. We can nickname you Mr Tuskegee

DOK

the scamdemic.
Uh with Biden vaccination will be mandatory.